Chapter seven.

(TW: SA) 

Vance's POV.

There was silence for a bit. I still had the uncomfortable feeling in my stomach, which traveled to my gut. I hated how I was the one getting assaulted..Maybe Bruce gets tortured by watching. "Vance...?" I heard him asked in a quiet tone. 

"Yeah?" I turned to him, looking into his eyes. I smirked a bit when he struggled to say what he's gonna say..Just because I'm looking into his eyes. "Do you promise to stay by my side the whole time we're in here..." He spoke in a very quiet tone, always looking down and not up. I placed one of my hands on his shoulder, the other on his hand. "I do promise. I won't ever break that promise. Okay?" He nodded, smiling at what I said. Suddenly, I hugged him. I know its random but...I just felt like hugging him. He hugged back.

We stayed like that for a while, not separating. I liked how Bruce laid his head down on top of mine, it was comforting. 

That moment soon changed. 

We both jumped when we heard the basement door slam open, it was him again. He didn't say anything, all he did was speed walk over to me and Bruce and grab me by my hair. I yelped in pain...My hair is so sensitive when it gets pulled. This time the touching was worst. He made Bruce watch...

Bruces POV.

This time the hag took it too far...I closed my eyes and tried to cover my ears, the sound of Vance crying in pain wasn't gone. I heard the guy throw Vance onto the ground, slamming the door shut. Vance sobbed, pulling his pants up. I rushed over to him, hugging him tightly. He hugged back 
tighter, sobbing really hard. He was shaking badly; I could feel his heart pounding. I stroked the back of his head, rocking him back and forth...Hoping that would calm him down. Vance slowly stopped sobbing, hiccupping from all of the crying. 

"We'll get back at him..." I whispered. Vance looked up at me, tears in his eyes. "How..?" He choked; I smiled a bit.

"We plan on how we're going to attack that hag."