Chapter five.

(TW: SA)

Bruces POV.

I woke up to someone shaking me. Everything was spinning, everything was dark, gloomy, cold and dusty. I looked over and saw..Vance?

I heard him talking but it was muffled. I closed my eyes, falling back to sleep as he stopped shaking me.

Later, I woke up to sobbing noises. My vision was better but my head was worst. I looked over and saw Vance sobbing in a corner.

"Vance?" I asked softly, moving to him. Vance sniffled and looked into my eyes with his glossy blue eyes that glow in the darkness of the room. Well, it wasn't a room. I noticed that we're in a basement.

"He touched me.." Vance whispered, shaking. My stomach dropped. I know what he means.

"Vance..You poor thing." I whispered before holding onto Vance as he started to sob into my chest. He was shaking so much..

I rubbed his back, my arms still wrapped around him. I spoke in a soothing voice..

"I'm here for you..I'll try to protect you, no matter what."

He slowly started to calm down, shaking less as he stopped sobbing.

Vance looked up at me, his beautiful blue orbs staring into my dark brown eyes. I slowly placed a hand on Vances cheek, rubbing my thumb against it.

"Why we're you ignoring me.." He asked, I hesitated to answer.

I sighed.

"Because-" I was cut off by the door opening.

"Get off of each other." It was the guy who kidnapped us. He had a belt.

Vance began to cry again, begging the old greasy guy not to touch him

The guy didn't listen. He grabbed Vance and started to touch him in very uncomfortable spots.

I couldn't bare to watch, I closed my eyes but couldn't block out the noises of Vances crying and the guys heavy breathing.

Once all of that was over, I ran over to Vance and hugged him tightly. He sobbed into my shoulder, clinching onto the back of my shirt as he sobbed hardly.

Vances POV.

I couldn't stop crying, I was so scared and uncomfortable. The uncomfortable feeling was stuck in my stomach.

Bruce started to calm me down, which worked. I began to drift off to sleep in Bruces arms, feeling Bruce hug me tightly before I was fully asleep.