Chapter eight.

No ones POV.

Bruce and Vance spent the whole night planning on how to attack The Grabber. While Bruce was planning, Vance dug a hole in the wall and found the vent that connects to the fridge that's in the other house. Bruce peaked over at Vance and smile, he enjoys the fact that Vance looks content as he dug.

Once they we're done planning and digging, they laid down on the old dusty mattress.

"Once he comes in tomorrow..We attack" Bruce whispered, facing Vance. Vance nodded and hugged Bruce tightly, falling asleep in Bruce's arms. Bruce slowly fell asleep after.

In the morning, close to noon, both of them got ready for their attack.

"I hope this goes well.." Bruce muttered, looking at Vance. Vance nodded, turning away as he heard the door open.

The Grabber walked down into the basement with his belt, staring at both of them.

"..Now"

Bruce and Vance ran at The Grabber, knocking him down and hitting him. The grabber soon pushed Bruce off and grabbed Vance by the hair, dragging him up stairs.

"VANCE!"

Bruce yelled out, banging on the door. It was too late, Vance was already upstairs.

He heard distance yelling from the house before quietness. Bruce ran over to the hole Vance dug when he heard Vance crying out for help.

"Vance? Vance are you in there?!" Bruce spoke into the vent.

"Y-yeah" Vance cried, his voice shaking from the coldness.

The grabber had trapped Vance in the fridge.

"I'll get you out of there soon..I promise Vance."