Bitten

I ran to my boss' office. This will surely impress Hajime! "Boss!" I slammed open the door, startling him. "Jesus, what now, Yui?" He said in a aggravated tone. I puffed up my chest, attempting to look cool. All I looked like in the end was a penguin trying to square up a polar bear. "I volunteer to be a test subject for cell 56!" That was enough words to put my boss into a coma. "YOU? OF ALL PEOPLE?!" He stood up. "Yui, I don't know what shit you did to put yourself into this situation, but you have a higher chance of DYING than you have a higher chance of getting kids-" "I actually pissed off my boyfriend BECAUSE I wanted kids, soo..." He stopped. "Oh. I see. Very well then, come with me."

CELL 56

"I REGRET EVERYTHING!! OKURO, LET ME OUT PLEASE!!!" Okuro rolled his eyes, laughing. "Didn't you wanna impress your boyfriend? Then stop acting like a pussy and wait for it to bite you." I shook my head multiple times. "BITE ME?!" Okuro looked like he had seen a frog attempt to eat a catfish. In other words, he was calling me dumb just by looking at me. "Yes, you dumbass. Now just wait, Ren is letting it out now." "Wait- Ren? REN? HER? FROM THE RECON TEAM? OH SHI-"

*insert gate opening here*

Welp, today is the day I die. "Alright, Yui," a voice began. "You got yourself into this mess. Now it's time to get yourself out. Let's just hope the damage isn't fatal." 'Dammit, it's Ren! The "Harlequinn" of the recon team!' "REN, HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE? AREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO BE DOING RESEARCH?!" I yelled in  disbelief. "Let's just say I got admin. Now time to let it out!" Upon those words, were a world of horror. Subject 56 was let out of it's cage. This wasn't all fun and games anymore, this was the real thing! 'That snake!' I cursed. "RAAAHHH!!!" 56 let out a roar, strong enough you could hear it in a soundproof basement. "Shit!" I let out a panicked gasp. Even Okuro was scared. "Ok, Yui stay calm, we don't know what it'll do to you, let's hope its not fatal-"

CRUNCH

"Fuck..." Ren whispered. In the blink of an eye, I was already bit by 56. My limbs were growing longer, and I had a crystlline body. This form was.. Unexpected. It did hurt a hell ton though. "AAAAHHHHH!!!" I yelled in pain. Soon after, I went berserk. I couldn't remember anything after that.

TO BE CONTINUED!