My Characters

These will be the characters I add into the applyfic

Name- Dawning (Stream)

Gender- Molly

Moons- 14 (will become Chard after Pine)

Sexuality- Bi (leans towards toms)

Role- Princess

Clan- RoseClan

-------------------------------

Short Appearance- A small fluffy young molly with pale ginger fur, the color of a sunrise, with darker ginger tabby stripes, and white fur on her muzzle, spots around her pelt and a ginger fade on her stub tail.

Eye color- Copper orange

-------------------------------

Short Personality- She is determined, independent,  friendly, keeps to herself, stern, natural leader, careful, cautious, patient, observing, humble, protective and  fiery.

Detailed Personality- She is a determined young cat who often dreams of becoming Queen, too bad she's only the second oldest, to her brother Pine, she is a natural born leader as well, making her even more frustrated that their isn't a good chance of her becoming Queen. Dawning is very independent, and rarely asks for help, causing her to run out of her mother's and father's den when she was a kit and all into a thorn  bush, giving her a long scar down the back of her flank. Dawning is friendly towards almost anyone, yet she likes to keep to herself and live in her own little world, she likes to sit back and observe her clan and clanmates. She is quite stern, when her siblings disobey her parents or warriors, she scolds them. Other than her fall in the thorn bush, Dawning is quite careful, cautious and patient, she is also extremely protective of her siblings and is extremely humble about her role in the clan. Some would also describe her with a 'fiery personality' with humor in their voice, though that is true Dawning only wants the best for her clan, clanmates, and kin, even if that means putting them before her in every way possible. 

Backstory- Dawning was born to the King and Queen of Rose clan, having no tail and being much smaller than her siblings, but nonetheless showed great skill and opportunity, she was picked on for her size, and tail, but she didn't let that from stopping her to become a great Chard, and possibly Queen of RoseClan. 

-------------------------------

Mate/crush- (None)

Kits- (None)

Kin(family)- 

Mother - Queen Sombre(sight)

Father - King (----)

Sister - Raven(shade)

Brother(s) 

Pine 

(----)

Accessories- Yellow flowering vines that are wrapped around all four of her legs, and some flowers in her fur, showing that she is royalty. 

Perms- (Anything as this is my applyfic lol)

Tag- (I don't have to do this lol)

--------------------------------------------------------------

Name- PineShade (the end of his last name is Shade for a reason >:333)

Gender- Tom

Moons- 15 (Will become Chard instead of Ravenshade)