Short Teaser

Teaser for A Muse Of Storms And Tragedy

Hello...?

Hello!!!

Don't be scared little one...you're safe, I'll protect you...

The wind howls in your ears, as you try and hide, the ocean waves seem to be slowly crawling uphill, swallowing the land whole, the downpour blocked your vision, it didn't seem like you were going to make it into the cave with the rest of your clan mates, you heard a yelp of a kit, the den mother cried out for help, you were the last cat outside, you go to safe the kit, grabbing its scruff and then letting the den mother take the kit from your grasp. Before you could walk into the cave, a bolt of lightning struck down, hitting you, sending you to your ancestors, you were one of the unlucky to end up in ShiningClan.

ShiningClan is mad at us, sending these terrible storms, ending in death and wreckage, ShiningClan has also stopped talking to our healers. GloomingClan is trying to kill as many cats, and bring them down to their clan, in ShiningClan's absence, VineClan sees the chaos and tries to step up, but no one remembers who they are, being the clan of least importance, the Clans have forgotten about them.

These storms are unbearable, they end up hurting more cats, we need to find a way to please the ShiningClan, why are they mad at us?

The storm finally quiets down, allowing me to come out of hiding to inspect the damage done.

And there it is, a muse of storms and the tragedy that soon follows.