It's 8:28 and here's part thirteen

Kenji: If you bite it and you die, it's poisonous. If it bites you and you die, it's venomous.

Tachihara: What if it bites me and it dies!?

Jouno: Then you're poisonous. Jesus Christ, Tachihara, learn to listen.

Fukuchi: What if it bites itself and I die?

Teruko: That's voodoo.

Tecchou: What if it bites me and someone else dies?

Tachihara: That's correlation, not causation.

Jouno: What if we bite each other, and neither of us die?

Teruko: That's kinky.

Kenji: Oh my God.

_________________________________________________________________________

Kenji, walking into their house: Hello, people who do not live here.

Tachihara: Hey.

Jouno: Hi.

Fukuchi: Hello.

Teruko: Hey!

Kenji: I gave you the key to my place for emergencies only!

Tecchou: We were out of Doritos.

_________________________________________________________________________

Kenji: Everytime I hear someone talking about updog, I'm torn between not wanting to fall for it and wanting to help them complete their joke.
Tachihara: Okay, but what is updog?
Tecchou: Updog is a long sausage in a bun, often served with ketchup, mustard, onions, and/or relish.
Fukuchi: Not, that's a hot dog. An updog is when a new version or patch of an application is released.
Teruko: No, that's an update. You're thinking of the fourth largest city in Sweden.
Tecchou: Surely, that's Uppsala, where's updog is the giant spider in Harry Potter.
Kenji: That's Aragog. Updog is a symbol conventionally used for an arbitrarily small number in analysis proofs.
Fukuchi: You're thinking of epsilon. Updog is an upward-moving air current.
Jouno: No, that's an updraft. An updog is the modern version of a henway.
Tachihara: What's a henway??
Kenji: Oh, about five pounds.

________________________________________________________________________

*The squad right before Kenji's wedding*

Tachihara: Well I have to go, I have a wedding to attend.

Jouno: Wait... Oh! I have a wedding to attend too!

Fukuchi: Oh, I have a wedding to attend as well

Teruko: I THINK WE ALL HAVE WEDDINGS TO ATTEND

Tecchou, panicked: I THINK I HAVE A WEDDING TO OFFICIATE

Words: 293