CHP 8: Tour guide

At Bellerose castle where Prince Theodore Christiane Zion Douryne Monlauren currently resides.

The prince kept walking back and forth inside his room for a while now and his close subordinate Elias started to get worried.

"Your highness, why do you keep on doing that?" Elias asked.

"Doing what?" Zion responded and sat down on a couch.

"walking, but you stopped now."

"I am sorry Elias, It's just I don't know what to do!"

Elias hit Zion's head with a book and began scolding him.

"You could do so many things your highness!"

"Boating, horseback riding, painting, reading, sightseeing, visit the capital and go to shops!" Elias exclaimed.

"And while you're at it, why don't you get a girlfriend your highness?" William, Zion's knight added.

"Why don't I!" Zion stood up from the couch and gave William a high five.

Elias could not tell if they were joking or being serious and was about to smack them, when suddenly a knock was heard coming from the door.

"Breakfast your highness!" A servant came to notify Zion to eat breakfast.

Zion went out the room and he looked at Elias.

"Elias, I know what to do now." "Bring me a quill and paper." Zion ordered Elias.

-❁✿❁-

Now, at the Visyell duchy, Ethea sat down the dining table eating breakfast alone. Her brother ate breakfast early so he can tend to his duke duties, her mother was invited to a tea party and won't be going back till night time, and her sister was also invited to a birthday banquet.

Somehow, Ethea is the only one who got nothing to do today. So once again as always, Ethea began thinking.

"Why am I lonely?" "Does Ethea not have any friends?" "Do I have friends?!"

Ethea slammed her fork on the plate and accidentally made a crack.

"My, how strong am I?"

*Scream* "My lady!" Claire shouted at Ethea.

"Why did you crack this plate?!" "This is a limited edition Beor plate that comes with a tea set!"

Claire exclaimed while shaking Ethea.

"Ah... is it that important?"

"My lady..." Claire walked out of the dinning table without saying anything.

As Ethea wipes her mouth with a tissue cloth, a servant came in holding a letter.

"A letter from the prince my lady." The servant handed out the letter to Ethea.

"Prince? Prince Ezekiel?" Ethea thought.

"Which prince?" "The crown prince of our empire? His brother? Or the crown prince of Nuwarine Empire?"

"Be specific." Ethea glared at the servant trying to scare him, and it worked.

"Th-the Crown... P-prince o-of Nuwarine e-mpire." The servant started sweating as Ethea kept on glaring at him.

"Please excuse me my lady!" The servant hurriedly ran out of the dining room.

"HAHAHAHAHA" Ethea burst out laughing.