Zombie

Chong. That was my name. Still is I guess. I remember my family. I also remember killing them. It all started with what we called The Plague. The dead coming back to life. I never thought I'd be infected but here I am living with the death of my family on my shoulders, and dead myself.

I shuffle along a worn out path. I can't control where I am going I just follow anything that moves. I'm still wearing the same clothes I had on the day I was infected. Jeans, hoodie, and sneakers.

The day I was infected. I wish I could forget. I remember running home after being bit. I crashed through our door and my parents were at my side and looking at my wrist. There was a large bite mark. They had tied me down and tried to stop the infection, but it was to late.

I had broke through the ties and attacked them. I killed my parents. My sister. My brother. All of them. I had broke open their skulls and....

I usually stop thinking about it when I get to this point. It just hurts to much. Suddenly my head jerked looking at the forest to my right. My eyes spotted something clumsily moving through the thick foliage. It was a young boy. I could tell he was trying not to get my attention, but it only made him clumsier.

Against my own will I strayed off the path and straight for the boy.

A/N

Thanks so much for reading I really like this story and I hope it gets a lot of reads. I plan on updating soon. Please read comment and vote :)