Chapter 10

I stared up at the sun my hand reaching out across the prickly as far as I could reach. I blinked and squinted my grey eyes and sat up looking at the old, yellow, paint chipped house. Pushing myself up with my newly toned arms I walked up the cracked cement steps and opened the sqeaky door. I was met by David as he smiled up at me. The rest of our new family sat in the living room. Andy was reading a yellowing book constantly pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose. Tamora and Maci were laughing as they wrestled on the stained white carpet. Danny sat poloshing his shotgun, yes the one he shot me with.

Mom sat on the couch watching the kids as dad stirred dinner in the large pot suspended over a small lit fire in the kitchen. I smiled at everyone and they smiled back. I sat on the couch and laughed at a joke Danny had just mumbled. I took a second and looked at everyone and at the house. David had just got pinned by Tamora even though she was a year younger and a lot smaller than he was. In the short month we had been here David had shot up like a weed.

We hadn't had to deal with anymore zombies. Actually I had zoned all of that out. In my head the world wasn't covered with zombies and suffering. Instead the world was a small yellow house on top of a rocky hill with a laughing and happy family inside. That's the world to me and no matter what is thrown at me, it will always be the world to me.

A/N

Well I guess this is the end. I hope you enjoyed it! If you want more to happen I could start another story from like David's point of veiw, or one of the other family member's point of veiw. Like Tamora and Maci could decide to leave and have their own little adventure. Or those two and David. Well I'd like to hear what you think I should do.

Thanks for reading please vote and comment thanks :)

I would really appreciate if you told me if you want me to continue or not. Thanks again :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so just put up first chapter for the sequal of this story. It's called Gone. Soooo go read it haha :)