Lost and Found

So has anyone else watched that one interview of John Abraham, who is like good friends with Mahi, where he narrated that incident where he got stuck on the top of his gate XD.

For anyone unaware, Mahi and John got locked out of John's house and the guard wasn't there. So they(It was Mahi only lol) decided to jump the gate. Mahi got through inside easily, in what John describes as two leaps. John had some difficulty but he managed to climb over too. However when they were jumping out, again Mahi was up and over the gate easily. The problem was that the road made the gate much easier to cross cuz it was on a higher ground and had these bars you could use. But from inside there was no such thing and the gate was taller. So with difficulty John got to the top but his jeans got stuck on that pointed thingy on top of the gate. So for a good while people were passing by doing a double take when they saw Mahi and then doing a triple take when they looked up to see John Abraham stuck on top of his own gate.

His shenanigans make it very hard to believe he grew up into the Captain Cool MSD, but even afterwards as his own Cheeku agreed, Mahi has the enthusiasm of a child because you know, grown people don't decide to jump ten feet gates. I don't know how people think he is hard to understand. It is so simple, just look at him like a normal guy instead of using his field shrewdness to judge him. Yeah sure his game plan is far ahead of you. But his genius lies in his simplicity, he sorts everything into boxes in his mind and that may be harmful if you do it to everything but he has somehow found a way to make it work. He has a very fast running mind that needs something to have his attention at all times. He might actually be a certified genius if he got an IQ test done. If you lock MS Dhoni in an empty room, his mind might break of boredom. That's just a sign of a fucking genius right there, here I go again, goddammit Mahi.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He had found a loophole in the punishment Bhai had given him and had just run faster than everyone else to get in as many laps as he could while everyone did their assigned five at a much more reasonable pace. It nearly killed him but Bhai had found it amusing even if he was trying to hide it behind disapproving stares. The no four, no six one had no loophole though. He was struggling to not swing his bat at every ball.

Ashu was bowling to him and in one of the first balls only he had accidentally bowled the most tempting full toss. Which Mahi on an instinct had hit out of the ground. Bhai had given the nastiest look from yards away, after which he decided he would rather get hit by the ball rather than get that challenging stare again. So much to everyone's confusion and later as they figured it out, delight, Mahi was defending or pushing the ball around even when it came right in his range. With immense pleasure, everyone had lined up to bowl really terrible balls at him while he used every ounce of self control and resisted breaking their collective heads. He ducked around an extremely playable bouncer while Zak, a normally decent guy, cackled delighted with himself.

"Yuvi bowl a yorker, the one he likes to pick up for a big hit," Zak crowed delighted when Yuvi took the ball.

"What the hell are they doing?" Sourav, who had just returned to practice asked Rahul.

"Mahi's forbidden from big hits," Rahul trying to hide his amusement watching the circus infront of him.

"Why?" he asked bewildered.

"He decided to sass me," Rahul answered smugly.

"Mahi sassed you?" he asked in disbelief.

Rahul nodded proudly, "I told you he likes me better,".

"Fuck off that's not true," he shoved his overly smug friend.

"It so is,"

"It is not. I am clearly his favorite. He told me he loved me. You have to take the second seat,"