Introduction

If you don't care about this and just want to start reading, go for it.

Welcome to the first season of the first story I'm rewriting from my childhood. Part of me is excited and part of me is nervous about trying to share this, but I thought I should give it a shot regardless.

Anyway, before the story begins, I wanted to explain a little bit about how things will work.

~

First, I wanted to say that some of the episodes that are completely filler will be skipped over if I think they are unnecessary, but if you notice something is missing, I'll be happy to change it because I want this story to be as best as it possibly can be.

Second, the timeline of My Little Pony can feel a little "iffy" sometimes when it comes to holidays or certain events throughout the show, so I may switch things around a bit to try and make it a bit more consistent. One example that comes to mind is the Winter Wrap Up episode. I know that it's Twilight based, but in my opinion, it doesn't fit in the timeline because it's suddenly the end of winter for no reason. Now, I could be completely wrong about how the timeline works, but I will do my best to make sure nothing is left out. Please let me know if I get anything wrong.

Third, this first arc will consist of the first three seasons of the show as I have plans for that point in the story that feels like a good point to end the arc. There will be chapters for the movies and specials when I believe they fit best in the story, and there will also some original chapters with some being story based and other being filler slash friendship lesson chapters. You all can also give me ideas for chapters as well. I love sharing other people's ideas in stories like this, and I'm not chock full of ideas, so I may need some help at some point.

Fourth, at the very end of the story there will be the Herd Ending which could be considered the true ending, but also an individual ending for each of the mares as well. There will also be some special endings involving mares that I will not be including in the Herd Ending. I'm doing that because I know some people want me to use certain characters that I didn't originally plan on including at all, such as Princess Cadance. I like this because it means you control who you like. Sort of a choose your own adventure type story.

Fifth, I own absolutely nothing about My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic. I just loved the show and want to share my own ideas on how to make the story a little more interesting. 

~

Next, here are some details about your character.

You start out as a Pegasus. Personally, I see the character with a lime-green coat, grey and yellow mane and tail, as well as peach colored eyes.

 Personally, I see the character with a lime-green coat, grey and yellow mane and tail, as well as peach colored eyes

But this would only be for me. You can choose whatever colors you want.

Regarding your cutie mark, you first start out without one, but you earn it quickly.