Ch. 4 Hero of Ponyville

~ Previously on Hero's Acceptance ~

Y/N has arrived in a strange world where he and the dominant species are ponies. But before he figured this out, he found himself in a few less than desirable situations, but thankfully, some new friends, the Apple family, pulled him out of them. Now Y/N is getting ready to explore this new place he knows nothing about.

~

Y/N is now getting back to town and sees all the ponies walking around as they were shopping, talking, or just taking a walk. He doesn't feel as out of place anymore and wants to explore this new place. He makes his way through the shopping district and observes all the booths. Most of them were selling basic necessities and food, with a few exceptions though.

After Y/N finishes looking through the shopping district, he moves on to the next area. He finds some restaurants, the town hall, the train station, a bakery, the hospital, a schoolhouse, and a library. But after he had seen everything, there was one place that he couldn't tell what it was right away. It was a building with a color scheme that didn't fit with the rest of the town. Y/N opens the door to see a bunch of different dresses on display, but he couldn't see anyone.

Y/N: Seems like a dress shop of some kind, but where is the owner?

He then starts to hear someone coming from upstairs. He looks over at the stairs to see a small unicorn filly come out while holding some fabric in her mouth.

 He looks over at the stairs to see a small unicorn filly come out while holding some fabric in her mouth

???: I got the fabric, Rarity.

Y/N: Hello?

The filly looks over at Y/N and realizes that he may be a customer.

???: Oh, Rarity, someone's here!

Y/N hears another voice from a back room that he can only assume to be the one the filly called Rarity.

Rarity: Just a moment.

After another minute, Y/N hears footsteps from the back room coming towards the room he was in. Suddenly, a curtain shines with a blue aura around it and it moves out of the way on its own to reveal a white unicorn with a beautiful purple mane. As she enters the room, she flips her hair over her head and poses.

 As she enters the room, she flips her hair over her head and poses