Ch. 6 Mare in The Moon Part 2

Ch. 6 The Mare In The Moon Part 2

Nightmare Moon: *Glare* You shouldn't have done that.

She charges up her magic in her horn and fires a blast at Y/n, but he dodges by jumping into the air.

Y/N: Bring it, foal.

Nightmare Moon spreads her wings and follows Y/N into the air. She fires multiple magic blasts, but none of them hit Y/N. One of them blasts through the ceiling of the town hall and Y/N decides to fly through the hole it made so that nopony else is in danger.

Nightmare Moon: Get back here!

She follows Y/N through the hole and keeps firing blasts of magic at him, but thanks to his maneuvering, he could avoid all of them. Once he sees an opening, he catches some wind and flies backwards catching Nightmare Moon off-guard. Y/N turns around and kicks Nightmare Moon in the face with his hind legs.

Y/N: You couldn't hit the side a barn!

Nightmare Moon can't believe Y/N has landed a hit on her and now insulted her like this. She growls with fury and Y/N can see the rage in her eyes.

Y/N: (Maybe I went too far)

Nightmare Moon: You. Little. MAGGOT!!

The rest of the mane 6 and Spike rush out of the town hall to see that Nightmare Moon is furious.

Rarity: Watch out, darling!

Fluttershy: *Shaking* N-Nightmare M-Moon is too s-scary.

Rainbow Dash: He needs help!

She tries to fly up to Y/N and Nightmare Moon, but she is stopped by Applejack grabbing her tail again.

Applejack: What are you gonna do? That's Nightmare Moon!

Rainbow Dash: Well, we can't just leave Y/N to fight that monster himself!

Pinkie Pie: Why? He can beat that meanie.

Spike: You really think so?

Pinkie Pie: Yeah!

Twilight: I don't think so. All he's doing is annoying her.

Y/N tries to do the kick Nightmare Moon again, but she turns into the blue smoke again and he phases right through her. Afterwards, her head reappears, and she hits Y/N with a blast of magic.

Y/N: *Groans* She can just turn into smoke at will? How can I defeat something I can't touch?

Nightmare Moon: "How", indeed.

She completely turns into smoke again, but this time, the smoke spreads out and surrounds Y/N until he is trapped in a ball.

Mane 6: Y/N!

Inside the ball of smoke, Y/N is looking for anyway out, but all he sees is darkness. He tries flying through the smoke ball, but he hits it like a wall. He keeps trying different spots, but no luck. Y/N feels something hit him in the back and is pushed into the wall again. He sees something charging and realizes it's a magic blast. He ducks down and the blast misses him by an inch and blasts out of the sphere, but it immediately gets sealed up again. The mane 6 see this happen and worry for Y/N's safety.

Fluttershy: *Shaking* Is he okay?

More magic blast come out of the sphere indicating that Y/N is still fighting. It's like a fireworks show.

Applejack: I don't know. I can't see him at all.

Pinkie Pie: Don't worry, Y/N's strong and smart. He can beat her.