homework (fluff & smut) EDITED

CW: Dom x Sub, Prep, Pet names, Blowjob, Daddy x Puppy, Friends to lovers, Edging, Aftercare

Simon is set to go to his best friend, Noah's, house to start a project. But things take a drastic turn after a small confession

[ Noahs Pov ]

My phone vibrates inside my pocket as it rings, forcing me to fish it out and pick up the call.

The caller ID reads Simon :), immediately boosting my groggy mood as I answer the call.

"SIMON! Hi!" I grin, putting the call on speaker.

"Noah!" the boy on the other line says, "I'm buying snacks, uh. Do you want anything?"

"Yeah! Could you get a few Monsters? We're gonna be up all night, might as well get the energy" I ask, implying the sentence in a completely different way as I remember this night.

"Okay, I'll be there soon. See you!" he replies, my finger hovering over the decline button

"Bye! See you soon." I lay back down on my bed, impatiently waiting for my favourite boy to come over.

Time-skip - 20 minutes later

A quiet knock echoes through the quiet house, reminding me of who was most likely at the door.

I open the door, his face lighting up and his lips curving into a soft smile. "Noahhh!" he yells, pouncing into my arms as he makes me pick him up.

I finally put him onto the ground, remembering the massive height difference between us.

He's almost a head shorter than me, strands of jet black hair cover my eyes as I tilt my neck to properly look at him.

His whole body is drenched from the pouring rain. "Simon, do you need a shower?" I ask, already predicting his obvious response.

"Yes, please," he replies. In all honesty, I think his polite-ness makes him even more attractive, if that's even possible.

"Wait- I don't have spare clothes... Er, could I borrow some of yours?" he questions, his voice low, almost at a whisper.

"Yeah? Of course, you can." I say while leading him back to my room.

I open my closet doors, picking out a white t-shirt, a black hoodie and grey sweatpants.

"Do you need... boxers?" I ask as he shyly nods, a crimson red spreading across his face.

I pass him the clothes, along with a towel, "Can you unpack my bag? It's just snacks." he asks, gesturing to his black backpack.

Time-skip - 15 minutes later.

I fixed the snacks he brought on my bedside table, putting the chips and lollies in matching glass bowls.

Just moments later, Simon finishes up in the shower and is met with our textbooks spread across my bed.

"I forgot we were supposed to be studying." he groans, plopping himself on my bed.

I chuckle to myself, "Music?" I ask, with Spotify already opened on my TV.

He nods, observing as I press play on our "Spotify blend" playlist. The first song is Safe-word by TV Girl.

We both nod along to the lyrics, while silently highlighting important notes for our project.

After about 20 minutes of endless note-taking, Simon speaks up.

"Can I ask you something?" he puts his pen down, staring into my eyes.

"Er, yeah? What's up?" I confusedly ask, staring back into his pretty, blue eyes.