mirror (smut)

Simon had been trying on outfits in his and Lukas's shared walk-in closet. He eventually causes them to become late for their event, so Lukas decides to take the problem into his own hands.

Cw/Tw: Slight humiliation, choking, degrading,

!!!! Simon is Ftm <3 !!!!

[3rd Person Pov]
"Simon! What's taking you so long? We're going to be late." Lukas yelled from the bedroom, impatiently waiting on their bed.

Taking off the black pants Simon had previously been wearing, he decides to re-route the entire outfit. He picks out a skimpy, black mini skirt, slipping it on as he looked for a shirt.

He unbuttoned the first two buttons of the white, collared shirt he had been wearing, before a frustrated Lukas stormed in.

"Simon. We're already twenty minutes late, your fashionably late thing is completely ruined. And the event is half an hours drive any-" Lukas starts, before he finally catches a glimpse of what his boyfriend was dressed in.

His jaw immediately dropped, "What the fuck do you think you're wearing?" he asked, grabbing Simon by the collar of his shirt.

"Now we're definitely not going to the event." Lukas frowned, letting go of the smaller boy. Just as he's turning around to walk away, Simon grasps onto the other's hand.

"Wait- I only..." Simon started, fumbling over his words. "I only wore it- for you" he stutters, a sly smirk spreading across his face.

"So this is what we're doing, huh?" Lukas teases, running the fingers on his free hand along his boyfriends spine. "You're trying to seduce me, aren't you?"

Simon giggles, "Its not working?" he fakes a frown, knowing full-well that it is.

"Well I didn't say that."

Lukas's hand travelled away from Simon's back, up towards his neck. His fingers curled around his fragile neck, immediately receiving a quiet whimper from the boy in his arms.

They inch towards each other, quickly pulling one another into a desperate, rough kiss.

Lukas's free hand quickly makes its way towards the boys ass, under his short skirt.

With his hands on Lukas's shoulders, Simon tried his hardest to lean in closer, grinding their clothed crotches against each other.

Lukas's bulge slowly grew, as Simon let out soft whimpers and moans. Lukas's hands made their way towards the others hips, underneath the white shirt, rubbing circles into his bare skin.

They finally pulled away from the kiss, both panting as a string of saliva broke onto both of their chins.

Lukas noticed the large mirror on the back wall of their shared closet, an idea immediately popping into his mind.

He placed his hands on his boyfriends waist, gently pushing him towards the mirror. "Since you wanna be such a slut, why don't you watch yourself get fucked, huh?" Lukas grinned, running his fingers up and down the others thigh in a teasing manner.

Simon bit his lip, his face glowing red.
"Aw, you embarrassed?" He teased, grinding his clothed dick into Simon's ass.

"Baby... You wanna get fucked in front of the mirror, or you wanna deal with... this, by yourself?" Lukas chuckled, getting the exact result he wanted from his boyfriend.

"N-No, please" Simon pleaded, tilting his head back into the taller boy's shoulder.

"Please what?" He made Simon blush, yet again, causing him to stumble over his words.