drunk memories (smut)

Roman and Everest have known each other for nearly 9 years. They have an ongoing rivalry, something about being the top of every class. And thats finally ending.

Cw/Tw: Enemies to.. fuck buddies?, light bondage, slight choking,

[3rd person pov]
"We can't work together!" Everest exclaims to his history teacher, who has just assigned partners for an upcoming project.

The teacher, Mr Harris, shakes his head. "Everest. This, rivalry, between you and Mr Roman has been going on for way too long."

"But sir! I cannot focus if I have to be- looking at his face, or hearing his voice, the whole time!" Everest continues, ignoring the eye-rolls from Roman, who stood next to him.

"Everest Caradine. You have the potential to be much more mature than this, especially as someone who's gotten into the best university in the country." Mr Harris sighed, "Now, I will not be changing your groups. Time to go to lunch, Everest."

"Fucks sake." Roman mumbled under his breath, as he left the empty classroom.

"I'll come over tonight. To get started on the... project" Everest groaned. "Have you moved house, since you hosted that party?"

"No. Same house." Roman replied, pulling his phone out of his pocket and starting to type.

[Time skip - 4pm]
"Everest." Roman, half ass-ed-ly, greets, opening the door to the brunette man stood in front of him.

"You're a kind one. Aren't you?" Everest chuckled, letting himself into the slightly familiar house.

"Yeah. I am." Roman replies, making a disgusted look. "Needa piss. You know where my room is"

Everest makes his way up the stairs, into the room he had been in just once before. He sits himself on Roman's bed, pulling out his phone and texting his best friend, Julianna.

From: Everest
To: JULES!!!
JULES, IM AT ROMANS HOUSE FOR SOME HISTORY PROJECT WE HAVE DTO DO TOGETHHER.

From: JULES!!!
To: Everest
OKG OMG OMG?! DO U REMEMBER WHAT U GUYS DID LASY TIME? ARE WE GONNA HAVE A REPEAT?

From: Everest
To: JULES!!!
I WISH???!!!! HOW DO I EVEN DO IT AGAIN THO

From: JULES!!!
To: Everest
GIRL IDK. DIDN'T U SAY U STARTED IT FIRST LAST TIME? oh wait u were drjnk. NVM

From: Everest
To: JULES!!!
UR NO HELPPPP. ALSO I CAN HEAR HIM COMING BACK FROM HIS PISS SO. BYEE!!!

Everest sighed, turning his phone off and placing it next to him.

Julianna and him were referencing the party at Roman's, where He and Everest were both nearly blackout drunk, and made out on Romans bed.

They both swore never to speak of it again, but Everest wanted it to happen again, and secretly, so did Roman.

"Let's get started? Sooner we start, sooner you can get the fuck out." Roman rolled his eyes, throwing himself stomach-down onto his bed.

"Oh fuck off, you can't be that much of a dick head, remembering what happened last time we were both in here." Everest teased, desperately hoping for what happened, to happen again.

"Oh yeah? Watch me." he retorted, flipping off the purple-haired boy.

Everest did the same, "God, you're so fucking dumb." he said, scoffing.