pillow (smut)

Smut

Cw/Tw: Pillow humping, Slight humiliation, Light bondage, SLIGHT edging

Roan and Ethan had been dating for about 11 months, and had been living together for 4. Roan had gone out to run errands, whilst Ethan stayed home. Sitting on their shared bed, horny and in Roan's hoodie, Ethan had an idea. But Roan came home sooner than expected.

[3rd person pov]
Ethan was sitting on his and Roan's shared bed, scrolling on his phone. Roan had left to run some errands, leaving his boyfriend at home. Ethan sat, bored and horny, in Roans hoodie, a short skirt and knee socks. One of Roan's favourite outfits that Ethan could wear. Ethan had a, probably stupid, idea. His arousal full brain thought it would be smart to let himself go, for once, and jerk off when Roan wasn't there to tell him what to do. He had already taken his boxers off hours ago, when Roan fucked him just before he left, and never bothered to put them back on. His right hand quickly slid to his hard cock, slowly jerking himself off while watching porn. He let out loud moans, freely letting his voice go as there was "no chance" that Roan would be home soon. Before he knew it, he had pulled his hand off, because he had a better idea. He grabbed a pillow from behind himself, placing it flat on the bed and straddling it. His hips slowly rocked, as he got more and more comfortable in his situation. "Mm... Ro~an!" he moaned, not knowing of whats about to come. One of his hands came up to his mouth, coating three of his fingers in salive before he shoved all three of the fingers into his already-stretched asshole at once. "Ah! Fuck~ me!" he moaned yet again, completely unaware that his boyfriend was standing in the doorway. Roan watched his beloved partner get off on his own, who would never have guessed how aroused Roan was getting from this. "What was that, baby?" Roan teased, as Ethan stopped completely, staying so still that he didn't even take the fingers out of his ass. "Thats what I thought, you couldn't even wait a couple hours for me to come back home, huh? Did you ask me before doing this, baby?" Roan inched closer and closer to his boyfriend, grabbing his chin aggressively as he spoke. "N-No... I d-didn't..." Ethan replied, finally taking his fingers out of his stretched hole. Roan just smirked, letting go of the smaller boy and stepping just a few steps backwards. "Continue." Roan ordered as Ethan's gaze dropped from his eyes to the growing bulge in Roans pants. "What the fuck did I just say. Continue, baby." Roan unbuckled his belt as Ethan slowly rocked his hips, not breaking the eye contact with his boyfriend. Ethan's thrusting grew speedier, closing his eyes as he chased his climax. "Roan~ Ngh, please f-fuck me~" Ethan begged, completely oblivious to Roan jerking himself off to the sight, his eyes shut as well, letting out quiet groans. They both came at nearly the same time with loud moans, with Roan releasing his load onto the bed and Ethan on the pillow. "Can you f-fuck me now?" Ethan teased, his fingers tracing along Roan's bare thighs. "On one circumstance." Roan smirked, the smaller boy just nodded.
"You'd let me do anything to you, yeah?" Roan asked, giggling.
"Yes. Anything."
"You'd let me tie you up? Fuck you rough with no mercy?"
"Fuck yes."
They both laughed, before Roan got up to grab something from the closet. A whole box full of sex toys, handcuffs, and ropes. He first removed all of his boyfriends clothing, before he cuffed Ethans hands behind his back, and tied his ankles together. He bent the naked boy over the bed, lining his dick up with his stretched hole. He thrusted in at a hard pace, before almost completely pulling out and then thrusting back in. He repeated this with hard thrusts, as Ethan's voice melted into a string of broken moans. "You're so pretty, baby, all tied up just for me." Roan praised, his hands travelling up and down the bottom's waist. "Ro~an... I'm gonna- Fffuck!" Ethans eyes rolled to the back of his head as he inched closer to climax, biting on his bottom lip. "You only cum when I say you can, okay?" Roan commanded, and Ethan obeyed. Soon enough, Roan's thrusts got sloppier and his moans grew louder, and before he knew it, he came inside of Ethan. The warm, sticky liquid dripped down Ethan's legs, and all over Roans dick. Roan pulled out of his boyfriend, before picking him up and flipping him over. Roans mouth immediately travelled to the others dick, and just before he took him in his mouth, he spoke up. "Cum whenever you want, okay? Just let me taste you baby..." Roan proceeded to suck Ethan off with ease, only gagging a couple times. Ethan tried his best to thrust his dick completely into Roans mouth, before releasing his sweet load down his throat. Roan removed his mouth off him, swallowing every last drop. He unfastened the ropes and removed the handcuffs, placing them back in the box it came from. "I love you" Roan said, placing a gentle kiss to Ethans lips.
"I love you" Ethan kissed Roan back, slightly rougher this time.
"Fuck. Round three?" Roan questioned,
"Maybe later. I just wanna kiss" Ethan replied.
Roan smiled, "Anything for you, baby."

A/N
i keep forgetting to update this lol. anyways i think im just filling this book with my kinks and my fantasies (except for angst chapters obviously) so, lets go i guess?