threesome (heavy smut)

CW: Blowjob, Threesome, Vibrator, Edging, Handcuffs, Etc

Ace (Switch) and Oliver (Bottom) are bored in their relationship, looking for someone to spice things up. And Austin (Switch) wants in
- Oliver is trans Ftm, post top surgery, not yet bottom surgery.

[Ace's Pov: ]
"Fuck~ Oliver!" I moan as he palms me through my boxers. He pulled his hand away from my crotch, his hands travelling to the hem of my boxers. His hands pulled them off me in one swift motion, letting my hard dick spring free. His mouth gaped wide, his knees hitting the ground, not once breaking eye contact with me. His hands spread my legs further apart, his sight landing on my cock. He moves in between my legs, his mouth slowly sucking on my tip. He goes deeper onto my dick, my tip hitting the back of his throat before he took my whole length out of his mouth in one movement. His head bobbed up and down gently on my dick, inching me closer to release every time he went down. "Mm~ Fuck I'm gonna~" I scream-moaned, he looked up at me, going deeper and eventually gagging on my dick. "Can I- Ngh~ Cum in your m~mouth?~" I managed to ask between moans as he took my dick out of his mouth. "Please." he pleaded, immediately going back to sucking me off. My hand reached the back of his head, resting it on his hair as to not cross his boundaries. He brought his own hand up and pushed his own head down, signalling for permission to use his mouth for good. His head bobbing up and down alone, even on someone else, could make me cum. He looked so fucking hot, shirtless with fading hickeys tracing his neck and collarbone. I pushed his head down one final time, releasing in his throat. He continued sucking me off, letting me ride out my high with cum dripping out of the corners of his mouth. I pulled his head off and watched as he struggled swallowing.

~~

The rain pattered against my window as I struggled to doze off. Oliver had fallen asleep while sitting on my lap, nuzzled into my neck. Apocalypse by cigarettes after sex played quietly on the TV, enhancing the mood. My phone rang from next the me, waking me from my half-asleep state, but luckily not waking up Oliver. Its Austin. He's been my best friend since we were 12, we're both 18 now. I answered the phone, turning down the volume as to not wake up the sleeping beauty. I put the phone up to my ear, "Hey" I said, waiting for the other line to reply. A moment of silence felt like an eternity, before the other person blurted something out. "Can I come over?" he asked, his mouth too close to the mic. "Uh, yeah I guess?" I questioned, "Olivers here though." His breath sent shivers down my spine through the speaker. "I'm just bored, don't worry" he reassured, as if he could sense my anxiety through the phone. "Right. See you in a few" I said, my fingers hovering over the decline button. "Bye, Ace!" he yelled, hanging up before I got the chance to.
Oliver shifted on my chest, groaning as he did so. "Who was that?" he asked in his raspy, sleepy voice. "Austin. He's coming over apparently." I answered, stroking the back of his head. He mumbles something under his breath, before sitting up on my lap, in a straddling position. His hands wandered under my shirt, placing his hands on my waist. He leaned forward, his messy bed-hair made him look even more adorable. He gently placed his lips onto mine, his hands trailing slowly up my waist. My hands landed on his head, pushing our lips closer together. The song finally changed, 'The perfect girl' by Mareux played in the background, yet you could barely hear it against the sounds of kissing and rain. I didn't want anything more than just gentle kissing in that moment. My hands slid down to his waist, his traveled up to my shoulders. We were perfect like this, I wish it would last forever. He started grinding on my legs, inching himself closer to my dick. His lips pulled away from mine, putting all of his attention on bouncing up & down. His mouth opened the slightest bit, gasping for air. I placed my hands on his hips, grasping hard enough that he couldn't move anymore. A whimper slipped out of his lips, his eyes staring into mine in a look of 'why did you stop.' His hands reached down, trying to pry mine off his hips. "Austin is coming soon, you wouldn't want him to see you like this, would you baby?" I ask, tightening my grasp. His face grew a dark pink as he looked down in shame. "Look at me, baby" I said, he obeyed and tilted his head up just enough for us to make eye contact. "I know you want it, but maybe when Austin leaves, okay?" I assure him of ours plans as soon as Austin leaves. "Mhm" he replies, fidgeting with his fingers. I leaned in and gave him a peck on the lips, before the sound of the doorbell rung through the entire house. "Austins here" I said, "See, we wouldn't have finished by the time he got here."
We both stand up and head to the door. The doorbell rings again, "Coming!" I shout, grabbing onto Olivers hand. He opened the door with his free hand, greeting Austin with a simple 'Hi.' He walks fully into the entrance, closing the door behind him. He pulls me into a short hug, my one free arm wrapping around his shoulder. Oliver pouted with jealousy. His hand gripped mine harder, signalling for us to finish up the hug. I took my arm back to my side, letting him pull away. I gave Oliver a quick kiss while Austin took his shoes off, looking the other way to not third wheel. Olivers hand traveled up to the back of my neck, his mouth parting for my tongue to deepen the kiss. I pulled away, "Not in front of Austin" I whispered into his ear, before making him giggle by giving a peck on his jawline. His hands dropped down, grabbing one of my hands again. "Are you done?" Austin asked, turning around to face us. His face looked sort of relieved at the sight. "Finally" he muttered, walking to the bathroom to wash his hands. "Meet us in my room" I said, walking straight past the bathroom and towards my door. As soon as we walked in, I pinned him against the nearest wall. He giggled at the treatment, smiling slightly. "You gonna keep this up?" I asked, knowing my answer. His lips crashed into mine, his hands gripped the hem of my hoodie, pulling me in closer. His mouth dominated mine, biting on my lower lip for access. My lips parted, his tongue sliding in. He explored every inch of my mouth, making me whimper into the kiss.
"For fucks sake." an ominous voice said, next to us. "Its been two minutes." The voice belonged to Austin, who was leaning against the door. Oliver pulled away, pressing his back against the wall. The silence rung in my ears, before Oliver spoke up. "Wanna watch a movie?" He asked, his hands dropping from my hoodie. We both nodded.
His t-shirt rode up his waist as he stretched his arms, revealing the hickeys I had left trailing down his torso the night before. "I'm cold" he stated, his eyes begging for my hoodie. I turned around and pointed at my closet, "your hoodie from yesterdays still in there." I said, teasing him. His brows furrowed and his lips closed into another pout. Austin left the room first, making his way down to the living room. I made sure to tease Oliver as much as I could, giving him a peck on the lips with my hands on his waist. My hands left moments after, my finger tracing along the edge of his low-waisted sweatpants. He immediately got goosebumps, flipping me off as I walked out the door. He stayed behind a few moments, grabbing one of my hoodies from my closet. He picked out a plain black hoodie, with a small embroidered heart in the center. He walked out of my room slowly, his face flushed. I already had a blanket over me, laying in one corner as Austin lay on the opposite side. Oliver climbed onto me, wrapping his arounds around my waist after he brought the fuzzy blanket over himself. He took my phone from the couches armrest, unlocking it and scrolling through something. Austin had put on Heartbreak High, completely ditching the idea of a movie. We went through 2 minutes of the first episode before Oliver handed me my phone, some app already opened.
The app was supposed to control a vibrator. He looked deep into my eyes in a beg for me to turn it on. I put it on a low speed, his hips bucking forward as I did so. We went another 15 minutes through the episode before I decided to have a little fun with it. I turned it up to the second highest setting, feeling his legs shake against my skin. He mumbled a few breathy curses, struggling to keep quiet. I watched as Austin realised what was happening, his jaw dropping in both disgust and arousal. I opened the notes app to converse with Oliver without the other hearing what we talk about. I opened a blank note and started typing. i think Austin knows whats happening I wrote, passing the phone to Oliver to reply.
can he join us..? he showed me the screen before starting to type again. im gonna go to the bathroom. can u ask him for me? He finished typing, handing my phone back to me. He looked for approval, "Go ahead" I whispered, taking the fuzzy blanket off of us. As soon as he was out of earshot, I show Austin the notes. "Fuck yeah" he said, avoiding eye contact. I leaned into him and kiss him, letting him dominate me. He pulled away, pushing me to lay down again on the couch. One of his hands grabbed my wrists and pinned them above me head, the other landed on one side of my head as he trusted it to keep him hovering over me. His knee spread my legs open, practically showing off my bulge through my grey sweatpants. One of his knees grinded against my crotch, the other supporting him to stay up. He kissed me as his knee jerked me off through my pants. My lips parted as his tongue entered my mouth, wandering through each and every crevice. Oliver had just left the bathroom at this point, watching every move we made. "I guess thats a yes?" he asked in dripping confidence, his hands resting on his hips. Austins touch quickly left mine, going for Olivers. I panted as the two kissed, as Austin sat down, being straddled by Oliver. I turned the vibrator completely down, making Oliver whimper at the loss. I immediately set it onto the highest setting, watching as Oliver thrusted his hips, his legs shaking. He grinded against Austins clothed dick, riding out his orgasm. He melted into a whimpering
mess as the vibrations overwhelmed him. I turned it onto a medium setting, staring as Oliver became more comfortable. He got off Austins lap, laying completely flat on the couch, besides from his knees being bent. Austin immediately kissed me, deepening it without even waiting for me to kiss back. Heavy breathing from Oliver turned into moans as we caught him with his hand down his pants. Austin moved away from me, instead grabbing ahold of Olivers wrists and pinning them above his head. I turned the vibrator to the lowest setting before half-running to my room. I came back with fluffy pink handcuffs, tightening them around Olivers wrists, enough so that he couldn't move his hands. His hips bucked up for some sort of friction, before giving up and waiting for either of us to do something. I turned up the vibrator to the highest setting, watching as Oliver squirmed around in pleasure. Austins hands dragged down my pants and boxers in one motion, gasping as my dick sprung free. "Mmh~ Fuck!~" Oliver yelled out, his legs shaking from yet another orgasm. I stepped out of my pants and boxers fully, not taking my sight of Oliver moaning from overstimulation. Austin took off his pants, revealing his wet boxers. "You've been excited, haven't you?" I asked, pulling down his boxers to reveal his wet cock. Austin walked away, tending to Oliver this time. He pulled off Olivers shirt, revealing the deep purple hickeys across his whole torso from the night before. He stared in awe, bending over Olivers small frame to reveal a clear-glass butt plug sticking out of his ass. I walked over to the both of them, pulling down Olivers pants. It revealed my boxers, with a humongous wet patch at the crotch. "My boxers?" I ask, my hand grazing his crotch. He whimpered as he looked up at me with a look thats begging for the toy to be turned off. I pulled off his boxers, revealing a sticky mess underneath. Austin turned off the vibrator using my phone, signalling me to pull it out. I tugged on the string, pulling half of it out before letting it glide back in. I ended up taking it out, making Oliver gasp at the slight stretch and me and Austin get harder at the sight. "Please fuck me" Oliver pleaded, his hands desperately trying to escape the handcuffs. I let Austin take them off, placing them on the coffee table along with the used vibrator. I flipped Oliver onto his stomach, "Hands and knees." I ordered. He obeyed, getting up to be fucked in doggy style. I let my hand wander over Olivers ass while watching Austin put his dick in Olivers mouth. I discovered a glads butt plug, this one being tinted pink with a pink gem. I pulled it out swiftly, listening to Oliver let out a moan against Austins dick. He took his head off Austins member, "Just fuck me already!" He begged, putting his mouth back to where it was, sucking off Austin. I lined my dick up to his pussy, thrusting in and out at a vigorous pace, before pulling out and lining up with his pre-stretched asshole. I thrusted all the way in, before almost pulling completely out, then thrusting in balls deep once more. I continued fucking his ass at a steady, quick pace, matching with how fast Austin was using his mouth. I used Olivers hips to help me thrust faster as he let out a muffled moan. "Yeah, Ngh~ You like that? Being used from both sides?~" I toyed between moans, fucking him at an inhumanely pace. His legs started shaking again as we fucked him through his third orgasm. His pussy leaked his own cum, dripping down onto the couch. Austin thrusted deep into Olivers mouth before cumming down his throat. Oliver swallowed every drop, opening his mouth to prove so. "Ngh~ Did I say you could cum?" I scolded Austin, watching as he bottomed out immediately. He shook his head no, slowly walking towards me. "What're you gonna do to me?" he asked, with a look of innocence and excitement at the same time. "Take your shirt off" I ordered, still thrusting into Oliver hard enough to make him a moaning mess. Austin listened, staring at me while he stood there, fully naked. I pulled my dick out of Oliver, praising him for taking me so well. His face flushed into a deep crimson, watching me and Austin, delighted as to what happens next. I dragged the two of them to my bedroom, bending Austin over my desk. "You do what you want" I said to Oliver, my hand tangled in Austins fluffy hair. Oliver immediately went to our toy box, grabbing a clit-vibrator and a couple various sex toys. He sat down on the bed, his back against the wall, angled toward us, making sure to show off his body before he spread his legs open wide for both of us to see. He placed the vibrator on his clit, immediately turning it on the highest setting. I slowly took the plug out of Austins ass, making his dick harder for the second time. I took my shirt off, throwing it in Olivers direction. "Mm!~ Fuck~" Oliver moaned, this time not being muffled by a cock in his throat. His legs started shaking for the 4th time, but he took the vibrator off before he could cum. I turned my attention back toward the needy Austin, his ass trying to grind against me for any sort of friction. I thrust my dick into his tight hole, teardrops pricking his eyes. His dick starts leaking pre-cum and I thrust harder and deeper. Oliver sits still, watching as I use Austins ass. "Fuck~ Ace!~ Ngh..~ Fuck me h~harder~" he pleads, his eyes rolling to the back of his head. I slap one of his asscheeks, making him moan louder. "More~ Mmf~" He moans, biting his lip to muffle his lewd noises. Oliver watches as I spank his ass over and over again, fingering his pussy with 3 fingers, moaning almost as loud as Austin. "Fuck! Can I cum~ P-Please!~" Austin begs, holding back tears. "No, I think a slut like you should be able to hold it." I demand. I kept thrusting at a steady pace until the knot in my stomach needed to be undone. I pushed my dick in as far as I could and came inside of Austin. I pulled out harshly, making him wince and the change. "Please let me cum!" he begged, still bent over my desk. Oliver handed me the butt plug he had in earlier, I accepted it and sealed Austins cum-full asshole. His dick twitched as he turned around to face me, letting me kiss him on his swollen lips. Oliver started moaning as the vibrating noise started up again. This time he had his eyes closed, taking all the pleasure. I watched as he pleasured himself, his legs starting the familiar shaking again. This time, he didn't take the vibrator off, instead he kept it going, turning up the vibrations, again. His pussy throbbed, his voice became heaven to my ears as he let out loud moans. His legs spread further, shaking as they did so. His hips bucked up as he started squirting all over my face, the vibrator still pleasuring his clit. My attention was too focused on Oliver though, as Austin came all over the bed as he jerked himself off, praying I wouldn't notice. "Fuck, you're lucky I'm too tired for this shit, but just you wait, I'll give you payback soon." I assured, giving both of them pecks on the lips.

A/N

I don't really feel like writing aftercare but just pretend its there. It's 1am as I wrote this so sorry if its boring or any mistakes.