spark (smut)

part 2 of Locker Room :)

Roughly a year and a half from the incident, Benjamin and Caleb are happily dating, and have finally come out to the public. Watching a random movie at Ben's house, things start to get heated...

Cw/Tw: Praise kink, Baby x Daddy (sorta), Riding

[3rd person pov]
"Why do we have to watch The Little Mermaid... Again?" Caleb complained, laying on his couch with Benjamin laying on top of him.

"Because you asked me what I want to watch... And this is what I want to watch." Benjamin replied, as they both burst into a fit of giggles.

Caleb lost all focus of the movie, instead watching as his boyfriend watched with all his attention, how his eyes lit up at the Disney movie.

Benjamin had caught him staring on multiple occasions, thinking nothing of it as he turned back to the screen.

"Caleb" Benjamin said, yet he didn't look up, still half-focused on the movie.

"Yeah?"

"You're staring"

"How can I not?" Caleb gives his boyfriend a quick peck on the forehead, before he returned to his previous state, of staring.

Benjamin giggles, "You're so cheesy" he jokes, placing a short, gentle kiss on Caleb's lips.

"K-Kiss me again..." Caleb whispers, a slight hint of arousal in his breath.

"What..?" Benjamin responded, his voice just as low. Caleb's neediness confused him, they were well past the point where they needed to fuck every time they hung out.

Neither of them needed to say another word, let alone take another breath, as Caleb pulled his boyfriend in for another, deeper kiss.

Their tongues clashed against each other, both their hands tangled in the other's hair.

Soon after, with lots of making out involved, both the boys had stripped down to just their boxers.

Benji still being on top of his boyfriend, decided to take advantage of this fact.

Immediately giving in to Benji's touch, Caleb received peppered kisses and hickeys all over his neck.

"Fuck, baby I need you so bad" Caleb groaned, grinding his hips into Benji's as he gripped his boyfriends thighs.

"So do I" He replied, running his delicate fingers up & down Caleb's bare chest.

Wasting no time, they both take off each other's boxers, tossing them into the growing pile of clothes.

Benjamin laid his small hands on Caleb's hips, pushing them down just enough so that he could align himself with his tip.

Slowly lowering himself onto his large cock, quiet whimpers escaped his mouth.

"You're doing so good baby..." Caleb praises, tightly squeezing his eyes shut as he took in all the pleasure.

Slowly but surely speeding up, Benji's head tilted back as the sweet, sweet sounds left his lips.

"Fuck, fuck fuck fuck!!!" Benji screams, his eyes rolling back as he bounced up & down at an inhumane pace.

"Baby, baby- Ah~ Let me fuck you... Please baby" Caleb pleads, moaning in between his words as he struggled to speak.

Benji immediately stopped, removing himself completely from his boyfriends dick.

"Go behind the couch. Bend over" Caleb ordered, slowly tugging at the skin of his own cock.

Benjamin did as he was told, waiting patiently to be fucked from behind.

Quickly lining his dick up, once again, with Benji's hole, Caleb wasted no time before roughly thrusting in.

Sloppily fucking, screams and moans of pleasure fill the entire house as they both inch towards their release.

"Ah! Daddy~ Fuck me harder!" Benji moaned, getting lost in his own, pleasure-full world.

Speeding up to his boyfriends wishes, Caleb and Benji both try their best to hold in their orgasms.

"Baby, you're so good for me, hm? You're so fucking beautiful" Caleb grips onto Benji's hair, using his other hand to land a few slaps to Benji's perfect ass.

"Fuck, I'm gonna- Cum!" Benji whimpers, his legs shaking as he waited for permission.

"Go on, baby, cum for me." Caleb speeds up his thrusting, faster than humanly possible.

Benji finally came onto the floor, his body resting limp onto the couch.

Caleb kept thrusting, slowing down shortly before releasing his load into Benji's asshole.

"You did so well baby." Caleb flips his boyfriend over, placing short, gentle kisses all over Benji's face.

"Can I fuck you before we shower?" Benji asks, his hands slowly making their way towards Caleb's ass

"Of course, anything for you" Caleb kisses him once more, as Benji's fingers finally make their way to Caleb's asshole, before Benji starts fingering his boyfriend.

A/N
I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED CHRISTMAS, TO THE PEOPLE THAT CELEBRATE, AND I HOPE U ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!!!
I honestly didn't know what to write about, so I went with the flow and I am extremely tired rn so sorry about spelling/grammar mistakes