rain (fluff)

A/N
Before I start, I would like to say two things.
First off, SORRY FOR NOT POSTING!! whoopsies....
Secondly, I'm running out of ideas (I'm dumb)
Please give ideas in the chapt thats titles A/N

Fluff

Tw/Cw: Mentions of seizures,

Avery and Max are two friends, apart of a trio. They were out one day, with their mutual friend, Kye, yet he has to cut it short due to a family emergency, leaving the two boys alone, together.

[3rd Person Pov]
Kye's phone rang in the pocket of his coat, as he picked it up to check who's calling. "Hi, whats up?" he asked, as the two other boys heard a mumbling coming from the other line.

Kye's face immediately dropped, his eyes tearing up. "I'll be there in ten minutes, give or take." he replied, hanging up the call.

"Kye?" Avery started, "is everything alright?" Kye let out a low sigh, before beginning to speak yet again.

"My older sister had a seizure. She's in hospital. Intensive Care Unit." A tear rolled down his cheek, as he covered his face with his hands.

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry. I take it you should go now?" Max sympathises, pulling the teary-eyed boy into his arms.

"Update us about her, if anything happens" Avery waits for the two to finish hugging, before reaching out to Kye in a warm embrace.

"Yeah, 'course. Uh- Bye..." His voice was low, almost at a whisper, as he walked the opposite way back to his car.

The two others remained in silence until they saw Kye enter his car and drive away, most definitely over the speed limit.

"Are you gonna go home now?" Avery asks, trying to break the silence. "Oh, er. I can't, my nan's over and shes like, crazy homophobic. My mum doesn't want me there with her" he replies, fidgeting with the hem of his shirt.

"Ah, you could come to mine for a bit, if you want? Its starting to rain anyways." Avery questions, staring at the ground as he took a sip of his coffee.

"Um, sure!" Max smiles, his cheeks turning red.

"Shit- Max, did you bring an umbrella? It's definitely gonna rain a fuck of a lot more than this on the way to mine, its like half an hours walk." Avery panics, frantically searching his bag.

"Who needs an umbrella!" Max giggles, receiving a weird stare from the blonde boy. "Come on, Aves, we can have fun in the rain!"

"Aves?" Avery asks, blushing at the nickname. Both the boys burst into giggles, playfully punching each other in the arm.

"Oh shit, Max, it's kinda raining a bit." he laughs as the rain pours down on them, instantly soaking them.

First their hair, then their shoulders, as the rainwater quickly spreads its way down their bodies. And before either of them knew it, they were completely drenched.

"Max, oh my god, you know what I just realised?" Avery loudly questions, making the taller boy jolt seconds before he replied with a simple "Yeah?"

"I brought my speaker, and its waterproof! We should play music on the way to mine!" Avery smiles, clipping the blue speaker onto his bag, and connecting his phone via bluetooth.

Max patiently stared at his phone as he opened Spotify, searching through his countless playlists. His face lit up, clicking on "Pretty Boy" by TV girl.

Avery held a fist up to his mouth, as if he's holding a microphone, singing along to the lyrics.

As the shorter boy sung, dancing in place, Max watched him with intent. He couldn't get over how absolutely gorgeous the other was, the way he sang so passionately, without any embarrassment or caution even though they were in public.
The way his wet hair flopped around in the wind,
the way his body looked in his drenched clothes,
and just how beautiful he was.

This all seemed to spark something in Max, as the song ended, Max's hand made its way to cup Avery's cheek, pulling both of them in closer, only millimetres away, until Avery finally closed the gap and kissed the other boy.

Avery's delicate hands travelled up to Max's shoulders, slowly inching towards his neck, pushing both of them closer to each other, if thats even possible.

As they both pulled away for a breath, their eyes locked. The rain still pattered around them, whilst they both stared into each others eyes, in silence.

The thoughts shot through Max's mind like bullets, the words were stuck in his throat, yet he couldn't bring himself to say it.

His mouth dried up, his jaw tensed and his hands curled themselves into fists. "Max?" Avery spoke up, grasping onto the other boys hands.

"Do you wanna be my boyfriend?" Avery asked, softly smiling. This took Max into shock, as he stood there, wanting to answer but he just couldn't.

He opened his mouth to speak, but nothing came out. Instead he nodded, slowly. "Y-Yes." He finally replied, he felt like the world was spinning.

The boy he wanted the most in the world was holding onto his hands, so tightly as if he felt the same way that Max did too.

As the dizziness slowed for Max, he pulled the other in for another kiss. A lot gentler this time, and a lot shorter.

"We should probably go back to mine now, I wanna get out of the rain" Avery giggled, letting go of one of Max's hands.

"Wait, didn't you have coffee? Where did that-" Max started, watching as Avery picked up the cup of coffee from the bench next to them.

"There was a bench right next to us this whole time?!" Max yelled, causing both of them to burst into laughs, yet again.

A/N
AGAIN, SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN AGESSS!!!
I haven't been in the mindset to write lately, especially not smut, so I hope u liked the fluff 💗.
Anyways, give me suggestions bc I am dumb nd i cant think of anything 😢.
NAMES WOULD BE A GOOD PLUS TOO, im terrible at choosing names.
and ik its not alot but thank yous for all the votes!!! appreciate it alot hehe
also u guys have some WEIRD reading list thingy names