The Questions

(Minho's point of view. Be aware of Glades slang)

"Thomas ? What was that about ?" He looked as though he was going to klunk his pants, it must be serious though because I have never seen him look so scared and I am talking about the Thomas who battled Griever's and got himself stung just to go through the changing ."Thomas ?" I saw his bottom lip start to tremble and I have never seen him like this apart from the time when that stupid shuck face Gally shot our little buddy Chuck but come on he has to tell me . "THOMAS!!!!!!. You are starting to freak me out now tell me what is wrong with you !!!!"
"Okay!!! Okay . I am so sorry Minho." He managed one sentence and broke down . "I miss Newt too . Thomas you're not the only one who is trying so hard to figure out what happed to him but he's a Crank and there's nothi-"
"No No! No!! No!!! NO!!!!!" Thomas was screaming now .
"Slim it slinthead !!!! . Just calm down and tell me why you couldn't breath first ." He was now rocking back and fourth looking at what he engraved in the dirt . "Is it because I told you to smile ?" He was still rocking but I asked about five more and then it finally came to me "Its because I called you Tommy isent it and that was his name for you" I said looking at what he had wrote .
He burst into tears and so did I but I knew there was something else.

When we finally calmed our selves I asked him what else had been bothering him and he was just about to answer when his girlfriend Breda interrupted .
" Hey . Oh my god Thomas have you been crying ? What's wrong ? Are you okay ? . Minho is he oka-" I turned my face to hide the fact that I was too crying bit she's like your mother you can't hide anything from her . She grabbed my chin and turned my face to hers . "Minho ? Hav- have you been crying too ?" She looked so shocked "Okay I guess I'm not exactly made of stone but I can still smile unlike that slinthead over there " I said gesturing to Thomas who was still holding his knees.

After what felt like forever Brenda finally let us go without knowing why we were crying like babies and I headed straight to Jordan and Frypan to see if they needed any help with the fruit .
Jordan is so beautiful when she smiles she is like an an-
"Hey Minho, Frypan and I are doing fine it is almost done so if you want to help again you can gather everyone around to eat " her voice is so perfect to .
"Pardon me shuck face but I think you will find I am in charge not you , your best quality is standing there looking perfect " I said with a laugh which made her laugh too. But after she looked at me with that look that says 'what are you going to do for me' so I just simply reply "I'm going to gather everyone to eat "
"Thanks !! Minho !!" She shouts as I start rounding everyone up .

(Thomas's point of view)

I almost let it slip , How can I almost let it slip? !!!! If Brenda came any moment after she did I would of told him everything .
"Here Thomas eat you look starving" said Brenda giving me a little kiss on the cheek and a bowl full of mango,pineapple and other citrus fruit I still don't know the name of after a year here on this island .
"Im not hungry" I said flatley
"Eat it" she did sternly
"I'm fine"
"Thomas ? . If you're not going to eat do you mind explaining why you and Minho were crying at the memorial?"
I took the spoon and eat a huge piece of mango just so I don't have to explain just yet because I know she will never give up.
"Thomas please I'm you're girlfriend you have to tell me what's wrong"
"Its a memorial its where you go to remember the dead . And I have a lot of dead friends to remember " I hope I made myself clear that I don't want to talk about it . But really all I want to do is tell someone so I can talk about it .Why did I do it Newt ? Why?