Him,and Her

(Thomas point of view)

I walked out of the cooking hut after getting some fruit and saw Gally and Brenda inches apart, then I see Brenda move closer and kiss him and when she pulls away she had a sparkle in her eyes and a smile on her face and she moves in to kiss him again and I drop my bowl of fruit . The bowl hit the ground with a crash and to avoid being seen I had to run.

My heart is pounding and my eyes burn from all the tears . Anger is bubbling up inside of me and I find myself pacing along the beach trying to calm down but every time I close my eyes I see Brenda and Gally smiling at each other.
I throw myself to the sand pounding my fists against the sea, throwing rocks into the sea and screaming. I have worn myself out with all the screaming and pounding so I slump down on to the sand looking out at the sea.

I suddenly feel calm when a cold hand touched my shoulder . I always felt calm when Newt was around so I knew it was him . He sat down next to me and all my emotions came rushing to the surface like the sea against the rocks in a storm . I put my head in my hands and sobbed my heart out , shaking my shoulders with each sob. Soon after I was struggling to breath and it was painful. Newt wrapped both of his arms around me to stop me from shaking and it helped but the pain of seeing them both together was still there and it wasn't going anywhere.
I found Newt very comforting and I knew he would understand so I put both my arms around him and we sat there holding each other tightly, me sobbing in to Newts chest . I wasn't ashamed to be crying because I saw a small tear slip from Newts eyes when I gathered myself and sat up next to him looking out at the sea.
"Tommy... Gally is a shank and ... Well he's evil so it is possible he possessed her" he said with a smile which made me smile .
"But Tommy the girl is right to ask" what is he talking about ?
"Tommy are you over her?" I'm guessing he meant Theresa, why would he ask me about that ? Of course I'm over her there was nothing there after she betrayed us!!.

Is there anything still there?
Am I over her?