Forget it ever happened

(Thomas point of view)

I went back to bed because I needed to get some sleep seeing as I haven't had a good night sleep in weeks . I walk over to my hammock and I look to my right and see Brenda lying there peacefully thinking everything is okay between us but she doesn't know what I've done . I get into my hammock and stare up at the ceiling, I want to sleep but I know im not getting more than two hours of sleep.

(Mariana's point of view)

Everyone is awake but Thomas, its Saturday so its rest day, the day where everyone is free to do anything they want and Thomas is still asleep
"Mariana who you looking for?" Emily asks giving me a nudge
"Non of your business" I say giving her a smile . Her mouth drops open and she shakes my shoulders
"No way !!!! You kissed him?!!" She screeches
"What!? Who?" I say trying to hide my shock . How does she know?
"Aris!! You kissed Aris!!!" I burst out laughing
"No!! No!!. Not him anyway" she looks at me shocked
"What ?" She says in a whisper "who?"
"I can't say, not yet anyway"
"No, no you can't do this to me ,you can't hide this from me please" I turn round because I hear loud chatter behind me and I see Thomas walk out into the open. A huge smile spread across my face and I couldn't hide it .
"Mariana what are you smiling at?-" she turns to face the same way as me and catches Thomas sneaking a look at me which makes me blush . I turn to face Emily and see she is not too happy.
"Em? What's up?"
"How could you do that to our bestfriend? . I know you have always been jealous of Brenda but that is not right, you can't do that!"
"W-what are you talking about Emily?" She's about to reply but Thomas walks in front of her and tells me we need to talk . Emily shook her head in descust and walked away when Thomas asked her to leave .

(Thomas's point of view)

It turns out I got plenty of sleep that night but as soon as I woke up I knew I had to talk to Mariana.

Mariana is smiling at me but her bestfriend Emily looks furious , I want to ask what's wrong but I think she's furious at me for some reason .
"So want did you want to talk about Tommy?" Without meaning to I hung my head and that name
"Hey what's wrong? I heard Minho call you it a few times so I thought it would be okay"
"Yeah sorry its just its what my bestfriend used to call me that's all" I said looking back up at her
"Used?" I didn't want to explain again
"Never mind . I need to talk to you about last night" a huge smile spread across her face witch makes me feel guilty about what I'm going to say.
"I am so sorry Mariana, you're Brenda's bestfriend and it was wrong of me to do what I did and I know you think so to right?" Her expression changed within seconds .
"Thomas I have always liked you, yes it was wrong because Brenda's my bestfriend but I don't regret anything"
"Wait what!?"
"What?"
"You like me? What about Aris?" She pulled a face like she was about to throw up .
"No I don't like him, everyone thinks I do because the only way I can show how much I like you is through him"
"Oh . Really?"
"Yes!" She said with a giggle
"Why is it so hard to believe that I love you?" Her giggling stopped and it was replaced with a pink face . She may be very pink but I had a small smile on my face
"You love me?"
"Er- well I-I- Brenda!!!"
"What?" She pointed behind me and I see Brenda coming towards us . And she don't look to happy .

(Brenda's point of view)

I know, she told me everything, Emily told me everything.
"Oh are you two love birds okay over here!!" I almost shout at them not bothering to hide how mad I am .Everyone is now looking in our direction and its good too because I want everyone to hear.
"Brenda I can explain"
"Oh shut that shuck mouth of yours Mariana seeing as you had my boyfriend all over it!!!" Gasps came from everyone around us.
"Brenda it was me, be mad at me not her"
"Thomas I know it was you but she didn't stop you and I also know why she didn't as well!!" Yes I've know all along that she liked Thomas.
"How did you know I liked him?" They both shared a look of horror
"Like what was I thinking I know you love him really!!!" More gasps came from the crowd.
We stood arguing for a few more minutes.

Then as always Thomas was trying to finish it .
"Now its even Brenda !!! You kissed Gally, I kiss Mariana!!" I look over at Mariana who looks like she's just been slapped.
"Is that why you kissed me ? To get even with her!!" She ran of crying before Thomas could say anything, if he was going to anyway.