Chapter two

Lia wakes up at 6:30 am to get ready for school. She brushes her teeth, takes a shower, and puts on her favorite outfit. She grabs a granola bar and heads out the door. She gets to school and heads to her art class.

"Good morning class, today we are going to be starting a partner project, remember what I said on the first day of school, if you don't have a partner come to me and I will assign you to a group" Mrs Gunter said.

"Looks like we are partners" Lia told Spencer.

" I guess" Spencer replied.

"So since Mrs Gunter said we can do whatever what do you thing we should make" Lia asked.

"I don't know, I don't even want to do this so you can think about yourself" Spencer replied.

"Technically if you want a grade you have to help" Lia told Spencer.

"I guess, maybe we could do something that would make a marble slide" spencer said.

"That sounds great, we could  use like paper and toilet rolls and other things" lia said getting excited.

"We will have to go to the store to get this stuff" Spencer said.

"Yeah, maybe we can go after school today" Lia said.

"Idk I might be busy with stuff at home" Spencer said looking away from Lia.

"Oh ok that's fine maybe tomorrow then" Lia said.

"I'll let you know" Spencer said getting his stuff ready to leave class.

"Ok but can I have your number to talk about the project more" Lia asked.

"Not today I'll give it to you tomorrow" Spencer said.

"Ok bye" Lia replied

Spencer was already gone by the time Lia had said goodbye so Lia never got a bye back.

Lia goes to her other classes thinking about how she wants to actually learn about new things. She enjoys her English class, where she's learning about Shakespeare. Her teacher, Mrs. Johnson, is passionate about literature and loves to engage her students in discussions about the themes and characters in the plays. Lia raises her hand to ask a question about the symbolism in "Romeo and Juliet." Mrs. Johnson smiles and encourages her to share her thoughts. Lia feels proud of herself for participating in class.

In her math class, Lia struggles with understanding the concepts. She raises her hand to ask her teacher, Mr. Davis, for help. He patiently explains the problem to her and gives her a few examples. Lia feels relieved to have a teacher who's willing to help her. Lia of course hates math but wants also be able to pass the class.

Lia enjoys her classes and feels grateful to have such great teachers who care about her education. She feels motivated to do well in school and learn as much as she can.

After school, Lia heads home to her three brothers. They're all excited to see her and ask her about her day. Lia tells them about the project she has to work on with Spencer and how they are going to be making a marble slide in art class. At first Lia was going to tell them about Spencer not wanting to work with her but Lia decided to keep it to herself.

Later on after getting her homework done, Lia gets ready for bed and decides to watch a movie with her brothers. Sam was the one that requested a night to watch the movie. They all cuddle up on the couch and watch their favorite movie. While watching the movie luke had seen that lia had fallen asleep and had decide to take her up to her room for the night.

Here's chapter two for this book!! I'm not going to be able to update anymore this week since I will be busy with some stuff. I'm hoping you like the chapter and go check out my falling in love book, which I won't have another chapter up until next week or so.

Thanks for reading

Have a great dayyy!!!