Chapter 11

It's been a couple of weeks since Spencer testified against his father. Spencer's father will get about 5-10 years in jail and when he gets out he will have no contact with Spencer. 

It's now the month of May which is the time that Spencer and Lia finally get to graduate high school. Lia and Spencer have been busy with finals and anything else their classes need to be done. 

"How much stuff do you have to get done?" Lia asked Spencer.

"I have a couple of assignments that are due Thursday and I have three finals on Wednesday, why does finals week have to be so hard and long. How much do you have left" Spencer replies. 

"I have a 2 finals on Wednesday and than I'm done" 

"I need a break from all this studying" Spencer says. 

" We can take a small break, but not for long because our last week is this week and we need to be ready and smart for finals" Lia replies. 

"Does that mean you'll go get us food from runza?" Spencer asked 

"I will just for you" Lia says getting ready to leave. 

"You want the same?" 

"Yes please, bye"

As Lia was leaving Spencer knew this was the time to tell Luke about his crush on his sister. 

"Hey sam, where's Luke" Spencer asks.

"he's in his room" Sam replies. 

Spencer walked into Lukes room, feeling nervous not knowing how Luke would react. "Hey" Luke says.

"Hey, I need to talk to you about something important" Spencer replies. 

"Ok, is it about your dad?" Luke asked. 

"No its actually about Lia, I like her a lot and I would do anything for her so please don't kill me for liking your sister" Spencer says.

"finally, I was waiting for you to say something" Luke responds. 

"Wait, you knew about me liking Lia?" Spencer asked. 

"Of course, everyone can see it, sam and James too. They also were waiting for you to  say something" Luke says.

"So you guys won't kill me lol" Spencer says.

"We will if you hurt her, but it's ok that you like her. Ask her out" Luke says.

"Ok good to know, and I won't hurt her I like her a lot" Spencer replies. 

Spencer leaves Luke's room and goes back to Lia's room to avoid her asking questions. While waiting for Lia to return, Spencer realizes that he should discuss the kiss with her and, if he's brave enough, maybe even confess his feelings for her.

Lia returns after approximately 10 minutes. Both Lia and Spencer consume the food that Lia had brought. It is around 7:00 in the evening, and they have been studying for quite some time. Spencer realizes that he must speak to Lia before the night ends, and that is exactly what he does.

"So I've wanting to talk to you about something important" Spencer says. 

"Alright, what's up?" Lia asks. 

"Whatever I'm about to say will hopefully not ruin our friendship, I've been thinking about the kiss that almost happened and I wish it did happen because I like you a lot Lia, like I want to go on dates with you and many mother things" Spencer says. 

Lia was surprised that she didn't say anything for so long that Spencer thought Lia didn't feel the same. 

"God I knew I shouldn't have said anything" Spencer breaks the silence. 

"Spencer, I appreciate you saying something  because, I share the same feelings. I often think about how the kiss should have happened, and I'm really hoping that you'll kiss me now without any interruptions." Lia says. 

After Lia expressed her desire for Spencer to kiss her, he willingly obliged. This kiss held immense significance for both of them, as they poured all their emotions into it. After awhile Spencer pulled away from Lia out of breath from the kiss. 

"That was, Wow" Lia says. 

"I agree" Spencer replies. 

"Go out with me tomorrow night" Spencer says before Lia could say anything.

"Yes, of course i will" Lia replies. 

" I should get back to my room so I can shower" Spencer says. 

"Ok, I'll see you tomorrow morning" Lia says. 

Before leaving Spencer pulled Lia into him again for another kiss.  Lia went to bed happy that she finally got the kiss she always wanted. 

Hey guyssss, here's chapter 11 finally got it written up and ready. Also a couple updates for my other books. I'm putting my pll book on hold until I can get into my Hulu account as of now I keep getting kicked out but hopefully soon I'll be able to continue it. I'm still writing the mark sloan book I just really haven't had time to write for any of my books. I'm hoping to get a couple of chapters uploaded next week or so. Also I'm thinking of starting another story, a dream I had lol but I also want to rewrite a story that I once had up. 

Again for this story the last chapters of this book will be small and crappy since I want to get this book finished. Which also means that this will be my first book to ever be done which is crazy. 

But anyways enjoy this chapter and thanks for reading.

Have a greatttt dayyyy.