Chapter 4

It's been a couple of months since that night Lia was at Spencer's house. They had finally finished the project. Of course they had gotten an A on the project and obviously Spencer was bragging that it was all him. Spencer and Lia had gotten closer since school had started. Of course Spencer would never tell Lia this but Spencer was glad that he was partners with Lia and was now friends with her.

Lia was super excited this morning because it's the last week of school before Christmas break and she couldn't wait.

"Luke can you believe it's almost Christmas, I can't wait to hangout with you guys everyday" Lia said

"Idk how I feel about having to see you all day when break starts" Sam said.

"Umm dude this is why you're not my favorite" Lia responded.

"Sam and Lia stop bickering your siblings for a reason" Luke said.

"Sam started it" Lia said.

"I don't care who started it behave, Lia you should start heading to school" Luke said.

"Fine bye guys, love you" Lia said leaving.

"Hey Lia are you excited it's almost break" Spencer asked.

"Yes and that means we can hangout all the time" Lia responded.

"I don't about all the time but maybe a couple of days" Spencer said.

"Ok I'll take what I get" Lia said.

"Do you want to go to the movies tonight" Spencer asked.

Spencer was being honest that he had been catching feelings for Lia, Spencer thought Lia was beautiful and wanted to be with her all the time. He was scared to tell her because he didn't know what she would think.

"Sure, what time" Lia asked.

"I'll pick you up at 6:30" Spencer replied.

"Ok I can't wait to go to the movies" she said.

"Me too Lia me too" Spencer said.

When Lia had gotten home from school she had started getting ready for her night out with Spencer.

"Hey Lia what are u doing" James asked.

"I'm going to the movies with Spencer tonight" Lia replied

"Ohh so your going on a date pretty much" James said

"No I don't think it's a date" she replied.

"Hmm sure if you say so" James said at the doorbell rang.

"I should get that" Lia said.

"Hey Spencer" Lia said opening the door.

"Hey are you ready to go" he asked.

"Yeah let's go" she said.

As they walked into the theater, Lia couldn't help but feel a little nervous. She had never been to the movies with a boy before, and she wasn't sure what to expect. But as soon as they sat down and the lights went down, she relaxed. Spencer was funny and sweet, and they had a great time watching the movie together.

After the movie, they decided to go get something to eat. They walked to a nearby fast food restaurant and ordered burgers and fries. As they ate, they talked about the movie and laughed about the funny parts.

Lia felt comfortable around Spencer, and she knew that he felt the same way. They had been friends for a couple of months now, but this was different. They were starting to see each other in a new light, and Lia was excited to see where it would lead.

As they finished their meal, Spencer looked at Lia and smiled. "Thanks for coming to the movies with me, Lia. I had a great time."

Lia smiled back, feeling her heart race. "Me too, Spencer. We should do this again sometime."

Spencer nodded, and they walked out of the restaurant together.

When they got to Lia's house they had said goodbye, Lia felt a flutter in her stomach. She knew that she had feelings for Spencer, and she couldn't wait to see him again.

Spencer's pov

"Man guess what, I just got done having the best night of my life" Spencer said talking to a friend of his.

"Really I'm happy for you Spencer" Riley said.

"Thanks man" he replied.

"Does she know about your dad" Riley asked.

"No and she doesn't need to know" Spencer replied.

"Ok if you say so, I got to go talk to you later" Riley said.

"Ok bye"

Here's chapter 4.  Hopefully you guys like it lol.

Next chapter will probably be sometime this week or maybe Saturday since I want to keep up with my routine that I'm doing.

Have a great dayyyy