Maimi

This has been the longest 14 hours of my life . We have been driving forever and the sun was already starting to come up and we had an hour left of this fucking drive . As i was jamming out to music my phone had dinged telling me i had a message

       CJ  🫣
"Hey boo ! haven't heard from you in a min , You good ?

Me:
"hey cameron , i'm good just driving at the moment ! i'll text you when i get home."

"home" . that has a nice ring to it ! Anyways CJ is the nick name i call cameron . We met on bumble about 4 years ago , we have yet to meet but maybe it will all change soon . she's knows my whole life story and knows about everything i go through . i haven't told her i was moving to Miami cause i didn't want her to think i was weird since she lives like 45 mins from there . i haven't had a girlfriend in forever cause my crazy parents but maybe that would change once i'm settled in Miami .

We finally arrived to our destination. And my jaw dropped , we haven't seen the house in person only online. It was a lot bigger than the pictures made it out to be ,  there's 2 separate houses but connected by a walkway. One side was for me and one for destiny , we wanted to have our own place but still wanted to be super close together . We both got out our cars and started to tour it ourselves.

It was so beautiful , we both went our separate ways to start decorating our houses and unpacked

It was so beautiful , we both went our separate ways to start decorating our houses and unpacked . After hours we finally was done and we came together to show each other what we had done to our places.

Amora's place :