Nerver thought it end this way

Paige pov

Hello I'm Paige! Paige Fuentes, little sister too Vic Fuentes the lead singer of Pierce the veil!!

"Hello shorty!" Vic called out causing me to snap out of my thoughts.

"Yeah?" I asked looking up at him.

"Are you ready? The tour bus should be pulling up at Anytime." He replies as he grabbed my bags.

"I'm ready." I replied as I jumped up from the couch.

"thanks again for letting me go on tour." I spoke as I followed him out of the house.

He chuckles softly as he turns to look at me. "Don't thank us. You're lucky mom and dad actually allowed me to say yes." Mike replies before a bus pulled up.

"Here we go." Vic spoke softly before making his way to the bus. He opens the door allowing me to climb in and them following close behind.

"Hey guys!" Tony and Jaime yells as they waves.

"Hey guys." Vic and Mike replies as they walks over to him sitting on the couch.

I walked over sitting at the table looking out the window. "So.. who's all playing on this tour?" I asked glancing over at the guys as they had their small talk about what songs their gonna play.

"Black veil brides. Sleeping with sirens.. and I think later on Falling in reverse will be joining us." Tony answers.

"Sounds fun!" I spoke with a grin....

     Skip time a little.

The next day I woken up to Vic and Mike yelling about who's getting breakfast.

"Will you two shut up?!" I yelled as I slowly rolled out of my bunk. "I'll grab breakfast if I have to." I spoke as I slipped on my shoes.

"Perfect! The diner is just cross the street! Ill have pancakes with a side of sausage." Mike says with a grin.

"I'll just have a omelette." Vic spoke as he sat down at the table.

"Okay and I'll grab Tony, Jaime and i the breakfast plater." I replied as I walked into the bathroom quickly getting dressed for the day. After that I walked off the tour bus walking to the diner.

"How can I help you?" The worker asked as I walked up to the counter. I ordered everyone's breakfast and pay for it all.

"Sounds like a lot of food there for a small girl like you." Says a voice.

"It's not just for me." I spoke before I turn around letting out a gasp. "Kellin!" I yelled before hugging me.

"Paige!" He yells as he hugs me. "you've changed!" He yelled as we pull away.

"In a good way?" I asked sounding concerned.

"Will yes!" He chuckles softly. "guessing you're bothers made you get breakfast?" He asked.

"Eh.. they were fighting." I chuckle softly.

"Ah." He replies before my order was called. "Here let me take that for you." He spoke as he took the bags walking me to the door.

"You don't have to take it over to the bus." I spoke softly.

"Well.. I want to." He spoke softly with a small grin.

I couldn't help but blush softly as we walked to the tour bus. As soon as we got there we walked in. "Hey." Kellin Announced

"Kellin!" Vic yells as he hugs him after Kellin sat the bags on the table.

"Are you ready for the first show tonight?" Kellin asked as they pulled away from the hug.

"Of course!" Vic yells before looking over at me. "Did you get my omelette?"

"Of course!" I chuckle as I sat down at the table.

Tony walks over and sits at the table as Mike sat down at the table. Jaime Soon joins us at the table

"I'm gonna go so you guys can eat." Kellin says as he walks out the door letting us eat our breakfast.

.....