November sky

Kellin pov

"There's a fire, in this November sky." I sang to myself as I walked around the tour busses.

"Kellin!" Vic yells as he ran over to me.

"Hey?" I questioned as I stopped in my tracks.

"How could you?!" He yells angrily.

"How could I?" I questioned.

"Like my sister!" He yells.

I stared at me surprised. "Who told you?!" I yelled.

"Ronnie did! Last night at the bar!" He yells throwing his hands up in the air. Great now I have to be careful on what I tell him... "Why didn't you just tell me?" He asked looking at me in the eyes.

"I guess I was scared to." I spoke before looking down at my hands.

"You're supposed to be my best friend." He sighs. "I just don't know if I can allow you to date my sister." Vic says as he looks at me. I looked up at him. "Vic.. Please give me a shot with her.. I promise you I'll never in my life hurt her." I begged.

"I don't know.. we'll talk about this later." He says before walking away. I sigh softly before making my way to the one person who started this mess. Ronnie...

Paige pov

I wake up to someone knocking on the door. I groan loudly as I rolled out of bed. "Hold on."

'Knock knock'

"Give me a second!" I yelled as I put my shoes on.

'Knock knock'

I walked over to the door opening it. "Tony?" I asked as I saw him holding his head.

"I lost my keys at the bar last night." He groans as he walks past me going to his bunk.. Hmm I wonder where he's been at all night..

"Good morning Paige!" Mike says as he walks up to my from the bunks. "I see that Tony finally made it back." He chuckles. "Don't worry this is nothing new about him." He says as he walks over to the couch.

"Guess since I'm up I'm gonna go on a morning walk." I say as I walked out the door...

Vic POV

'I can't believe it.. my best friend... my best fucking friend likes my little sister! How can this happen?!' So many thoughts ran in my mind as I continued to walk around the small town we're at. Soon my phone gone off.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey babe." Danielle says softly.

I smiled softly. "Hey love." I replied.

"How's the tour going so far?" She asked

"It's going good." I spoke softly.

"And how's Paige?" She asked.

I let out a small sigh. "She's doing great.. But I'm worried about her and Kellin."

"Are they finally dating?!" She asked sounding excited.

"No." I replied.

"Damn.. I really was hopping there for a moment.. Vic, Paige really likes him." Danielle sighs.

"And Vic likes her too." I sigh shaking my head. "But I can't let them date."

"Why not?" She asked

"He's my best friend.. and She's my sister." I spoke.

"So? You're her bother and I'm her best friend and look at us." She shot back.

"It's different." I spoke back.

"How is that different?" She asked.

"It's just.. I don't know." I sigh. "I'm older then her so I'm supposed to protect her."

"Vic.. you know Kellin better then anyone. Do you really think he would hurt her?" She asked.

"No." I replied back.

"Then let them give it a chance.. For you're sister." She spoke softly.

"Fine." I groan. "I'll tell Kellin I'll give them a chance."

"Good! Anyways I have to good. I love you!" She shouts.

"I love you too." I spoke softly before hanging up the phone. Maybe Danielle is right.. it won't kill me to give my best friend and sister a chance.. Will it?