Shes my Dark queen

Kellin POV

"I'm so glad you're back." I spoke softly as I held Paige's hand while we walked inside the building.

"I'm glad I'm back too." She spoke softly. "I missed you." She spoke softly.

"I missed you too." I whispered. She lets go of my hand as we continue to walk down the hallway after we walked inside the building.

"Kellin!" Vic yells as he and Mike walks over to us. "Hey boys." I replied as I smiled over at them.

"Kellin found me at the table merch." Paige spoke as she covered up the fact she was at my bus.

"The fans are going insane after hearing you're back on tour with us." I spoke as Mike and Vic grin. "Oh we believe it. We're the hype." Vic chuckles before giving me a bro hug.

"Anyways we have to go for sound check." Mike says before him and Vic walked away.

I looked over at Paige who was already looking at me. "When should we tell them about us?" I asked. She lets out a sigh as she ran a hand through her hair. "I don't know.. Vic probably wouldn't be to happy about it at first." She sighs.

"Either way he maybe unhappy with." I added.

She nods and looks down. "Let's think about it." She says. "But for now...we have to keep this on the low." She adds. I nod slowly and softly picked up her hand. "We'll get through this, together." I spoke softly before kissing her hand. Soon a voice was heard.

      Paige POV.

"Hey Paige." Says a voice. I looked over to see Andy standing there in shock.

"Hey Andy." I said with a grin. "What's up?" I asked.

"You're brother needs you." Andy answers as he shakes his head before looking me in the eyes.

"Okay, thanks for telling me." I replied before looking over at Kellin who looked at Andy.

"Oh by the way.. are you two dating?" Andy asked curiously.

I looked at Andy for a moment scared to answer the question. I looked over at Kellin who thought for a moment. "We can trust him Paige." Kellin spoke softly as he takes my hand softly in his. "Yes.. but Vic doesn't know." He spoke softly.

Andy smiles and nods. "Will congratulates! And I'm not telling a soul." He says before giving me and hug and Kellin a bro hug before walking away.

I looked over at Kellin as he looks over at me for a moment. "You probably should meet up with you're brother." He spoke softly with a small grin.

"Yeah.. I'll see you later." I spoke softly before giving him a kiss on his cheek. I walked away going to the other side of the building finding Vic, Jess and Mike. "Hey guys." I spoke softly.

"They she is!" Jess says as he looks over. Vic looks over and smiles.

"You needed me?" I asked as I sat down beside Vic and Mike.

"Do you wanna go on stage tonight?" Vic asked with his cheeky grin. "And do what?" I asked softly

"Sing a song with me of course!" Vic chuckles softly. "I can't sing." I replied back. "Sure you can!" Mike yells.

"You took band and choir!" Vic says throwing his arms up. "And we heard you sing before!" Mike says as they try to talk me into going on stage with them.

I sigh as I know I'm not gonna win this argument. "What's the song?"

Vic grins huge as he jumps up from the ground. "You and I will be singing Circles!" He yells as he jumps.

"At least it's my favorite one." I sigh but smile softly.

"I can't wait!" Mike yells. "This probably will be the start of you're own career!" He adds.

"I doubt that." I chuckle softly as I stood up and walked over to the water bottles.. this shouldn't be bad.. right?
         Kellin POV

I walked around the building humming November. As I walked around I saw Jess talking to Gabe.

"Dose Vic and Mike know?" Gabe asked looking at Jess.

"Nope.. Kellin and Paige are trying to keep it on the low." Gabe replies. "So make sure you keep it that way." He adds.

Jess nods. "Of course." He says. "I was just curious on if you knew why Paige is acting different, now it makes sense." He spoke quietly.

"Anyways I have to get going." Jess says before walking away.

I walked over to Gabe. "Dude why did you have to tell him?!" I yelled.

"Tell him what?" He asked confused. "About me and Paige!" I yelled angrily "He was just curious." He says back. "You can trust Jess." He adds.

"He better keep it to himself." I groan. "Andy already knows too." I add before letting out a sigh. "Mike or Vic can not find out about me and my Dark Queen." I sigh softly...