Home sweet home

Paige pov

"We're back!" Mike called out as we enter our house.

"Hey kids!" Mother calls out from the kitchen. Mike goes on upstairs as Vic and I walk into the kitchen finding mom baking food. "Tour ending soon?" She asked as she turns around looking at us.

"Jess had a family issue." Vic says as he walks over to the fridge pulling out a bottle of water.

"I hope everything is okay." Mother says before turning her attention back to the oven.

"Danielle will be here tonight for dinner." Mother says softly.

"She's been visiting us while you three were on tour." Father says as he walks into the kitchen. "How long are you guys gonna be home before going back on tour?" Father asked as he sat down at the table.

"I'm hoping to be back on the road by the beginning of next month." Vic says as he opened his bottle of water.

Father nods before hearing a knock on the door. "That should be Danielle." He says. Vic sets his water down walking to the front door.

"Are you okay Paige?" Mother asked as she looks over at me. "You haven't said a word."

"I'm fine mama." I replied before sitting at the table looking down at my phone.

"She just misses Kellin." Mike says as he walks into the kitchen. I look down at the floor as my face begins to heat up.

"Vic's friend Kellin?" Dad asked as he looks over at me.

"He's a nice boy." Mother spoke softly. "Are you two dating?"

"No mother." I say as I look at Mike giving him a glare.

"But she wishes." Mike says with a chuckle.

"She wishes what?" Vic asked as he and Danielle walks into the kitchen. I stood up from the table. "I'll be in my room." I mumble leaving the kitchen.

Vic pov

I watched as Paige leaves the kitchen. I look over at Mike. "What did you do to piss her off this time." I sigh.

"Nothing." Mike says. "He was just telling us that Paige misses Kellin." Mother buts in.

"I'm gonna check up on her." Danielle says before kissing me on the cheek walking out the kitchen.

"Are they dating?" Dad asked as he looks at me. "No.. well not that I know of." I scratch the back of my neck.

"I know that he likes her though." I added as I looked at dad. He nods slowly and sighs. "Well at least we know the guy." He sighs.

~ Paige pov -

I sat in my room looking down at my phone thinking if I should message Kellin. While thinking I found myself writing him a text..

Paige- Hey Kellin.. just seeing what you're up too...
Sent at 2:53pm

"Paige?" A voice on the other side of the door calls out

"Come in." I spoke knowing its Danielle. She walks in and gives me a small smile. "Hey, are you okay?" She asked as she shuts my door walking over to my chair.

I looked over at her and give her a small smile. "I'm alright." I spoke softly.

"Okay.. then on that case." She starts before grinning huge. "Give me the tea on you and Kellin!" She yells but not loud enough for anyone out of the room to hear.

I blush at his name and sigh. "We're just talking.. like the old days." I spoke.

"That's all?" She frowns. "There has to be some kind of sweetness in this tea." She says as she looks at me.

"Okay there might be a little." I sigh. She jumps a little in her seat. "Go on!" She yells. "Okay.. before we left to come back home... we kissed and- I say quietly.

"You kissed?!" She squeals. My face heats up. "Quiet down!" I yelled. She calms down but squeals again. "He's totally into you!" She yells. My phone vibrates. I look down and saw it was Kellin.

Kellin- Hey Paige! I'm not doing much just got done with sound practice for the show tonight.. I miss you! 💕
Received 3:04pm
"Was that him?" Danielle asked as she looks up at me.

I looked up at her in surprised. "Yeah and I gave other news to say about him and I." "Go on!" She yells. I go to say something but Vic stops me by poking his head into the room. "Hey girls dinner is done." He says before shutting the door and leaves the room. I look over at Danielle as she gets up from the chair. I sat up from bed walking out of my room and downstairs.

We sat down at the table with the family and thank mom for making dinner. "Thanks mama." I spoke softly with a small smile.

"Looks good mom." Mike says before he begins to eat.

"Thank you kids." Mother says before we all started to eat.