FAQ with vic and kellin

Vic POV Tuesday 9am

"Welcome to Popular news! I'm you're host Maddie! And we two very special guys for this show today." She says as she looks at the camera. "Please help me welcome Vic Fuentes and Kellin Quinn!" She yells.

Kellin and I walked out into the room and sat down on the couch. "Thanks for having us here." Kellin says as he shakes her hand. "Thank you for agreeing to have a FAQ with us." She replies back.

"Anyways. Let's get this started." She says as she pulls out her phone. "First question is for Vic. A lot of fans are asking this." She starts. "Is you're sister, Paige gonna start her own band?" Maddie asked as she looks up at me.

"Well I don't know if I can say yes or no.. but she is writing her own music." I replied with a smile.

"Sounds like she's gonna be famous here soon." Maddie says before looking down at her phone. "And here's the most popular question for Kellin. Fans are dying to know if you're in a relationship."

"You know, I been dying to know that too." I said with a chuckle as I looked over at Kellin.

"To make this clear with everyone I'm most certainly am taken." Kellin says proudly with a smile

"Ooh who's the lucky lady?" Maddie asked with a grin.

"She doesn't want fans to know who she is." Kellin replies with a sight.

"Bummer.. maybe she'll come out of her shell soon." Maddie replies before looking down at her phone.

"I wonder who it is." I thought in my head. 'Is he even going to ever tell me?' I thought. 'And how long has it been?'

"Vic?" Kellin asked. I blink twice before looking over at him. "Yeah?" I asked. "She asked you a question." He says back.

"Sorry could you repeat?" I asked as I looked over at her. She chuckles softly. "No problem." She says before looking down at her phone looking at the question again. "Are you going to ever tour with The Used again?"

"Maybe in the future." I started. "Perhaps somewhere in 2023." I chuckle softly (I had too)

     Skip time Kellin POV

After the FAQ Vic and I walked outside the building. "Dude you never told me you were dating someone!" Vic says as he lightly punches my shoulder. I let out a nervous chuckle. "You never asked." I shrugged nervously.

"Why didn't you bring her on tour?" He asked as we walked down to the parking lot.

"She had work." I lied as we walked to my rental car.

"Where dose she work?" He asked as he got in the passenger side. I get in the car and buckle up before starting the car.

"Um.. at a diner." I lied.

"Damn.. maybe after tour you could take me there." He shrugs.

"Maybe." I said back before driving out of the parking lot.

"Dose Paige know?" He asked out of the blue.

"Hm?" I replied as I glance over at him then back at the road.

"Because I could of sworn we've discussed something about you two." He says as he looked over at me. "

"It was after you said no." I lied.

"Damn.. moving to fast huh?" He asked before looking out the windows. "Will I guess it's a good thing though." He adds.

"Yeah." I said with a sigh. I'm gonna be so dead!