Girls day!

Paige pov

I looked into my closet looking for the perfect out for today.. soon I found the perfect out (the outfit is the picture)

"Paige are you ready?" Vic asked as he knocked on the door.

"Getting dressed now." I answered as I quickly pulled my shirt and pants out of the closet throwing them on.

After I got dressed I open my door walking out of my room. "Is Danielle here?" I asked as I looked over at Vic.

"Yeah she's in the bathroom." He replies as he points over at the bathroom door. I nod before making my way downstairs finding Mike on the phone.

"Hey Mike." I say with a smile. He looks up from his phone and smiles. "Hey sis, are you ready for a girls day?" He asked

"Differently." I replied with a grin before grabbing my small purse.

"Sorry Paige, I'm ready now." Danielle says as she walks downstairs with Vic following her.

"Are you girls sure you don't need me to drive you?" He asked as he looked at us.

"We're sure babe." Danielle says pinching his cheek.

"Yeah, very sure." I spoke before hugging him. "Danielle and I haven't had a girls day in a long time." I added.

"Just be careful you two." He says as Mike nods in agreement with Vic.

"No promises." Danielle and I both say before chuckling as we ran out of the house and into Danielle's car.
-skip time to the mall-

"Where to first?" She asked looking over at me.

"Hot topic?" I shrugged. "Perfect with me!" She says before making our way to the store.

As soon as we walked into hot topic we made our way to the shirts

"Here's a shirt for you!" Danielle yells with a small chuckle. I look over at her seeing it's a shirt with Kellin face on it and underneath is a written that says 'Quinn girl' "suits you well, doesn't it?" She chuckles softly.

I blush brightly before looking down. "We're not dating." I whispered. It hurt to lie.. but I didn't know when to tell her the truth...

"You two kissed, there for you're somewhat dating." She says with a smirk. "I mean I kiss Vic and we're dating.. so"

"Danielle!" I yelled hiding my face. "I'm just playing with you!" She laughs

After a few minutes we decided to leave hot topic and try other stores..

"How about game stop?" Danielle asked as she walks into the store with me close behind her.

"I want to get Vic a gift." She says as she looks around the store. As we look around she stops and smirks. "I think I have the perfect gift for him and the guys when they're on tour." She says.

"What's that?" I asked before looking over to where she was looking at. "On my."

"Mario kart!" She yells as she picks up the game.

"Great.. something Mike and Vic can fight over on tour." I chuckle as Danielle walks over to the worker and places the case in front of him.

"You two look oddly familiar." He says as he looks at us. "Especially you.. but could be just the fact you're hot." He says as he points over at me.

"Excuse me?" Danielle says as she looks at him in disgust. "Aren't you supposed to act professional?" She asked.

"I mean.. I am being professional.. I can tell someone if their hot or not.. it's just a compliment." He shrugs.

"Just ring up the game." I hissed... Kellin would of lost it at this point if he were here with us..

He rings up the game. "$22.33." He says. Danielle gives him the money and takes the game. We go to leave the store until he said something. "Hey hot stuff.. don't you want my number?!" He calls out. Danielle and I both throw up our middle fingers before walking out of the store. "What a pig." I mumbled as I looked around for other stuff eyes.

"What about forever 21?" I asked as I looked at Danielle who smiles and nods.

We walked into the store and looked around. After a few I found a cute purple and black crop top and a skirt that goes with it. "That's cute!" Danielle says. "It fits you!" She adds with a grin.

I smiled and nod. "I'm thinking of getting it." I spoke softly. "You should. Then when Kellin asks you on a date you can wear that!" She yells with a grin.

Danielle." I started. She looks over at me with a serious face. "Sorry I'll stop bringing it up." She says back. "No.. it's okay.. I have to tell you a secret." I sigh. "Go on." She says. "Kellin and I are dating." I whispered. Her eyes go wide. "You just now tell me?! Who all knows?!" She yells.

"Just you.. so don't tell anyone, most importantly don't tell Vic!" I yelled.

"My lips are sealed!" She says as she dose the sipped lip sign....

-skip time-

"We're " I yelled as I walk into the house finding Mike in the front room on the phone.

"That's good news!" He says with a smile. "Yeah I'll definitely tell Vic!" He yells before hanging up. "Vic get down here!" Mike yells.

"What's up?" Vic asked as he walks downstairs finding me and Danielle back. "And hey girls!" He says hugging me then kisses Danielle.

"I bought you a gift." Danielle says as they pulled back from the kiss. "You didn't have to." Vic says as she hands him the bag. He opens it and pulls out the game. "A game I can kick Mikes ass on tour!" He yells as me and Danielle laugh.

"Anyways!" Mike yells getting our attention back on him. "Gabe called." He says. "We can go back on tour this Wednesday."

"Really?!" Vic yells. "This is great!" He says excitedly.

"Am I still going?" I asked softly.

"Well of course!" Vic yells. "Kellin would be performing better then now!" He adds....