Welcome back!

The picture is Paige's outfit!

Paige pov

"God it feels good to be back." Vic says as he hopes off the bus as we've arrived at the place for the show tonight.

I quickly hop out of the bus excitedly. "You can say that again!" I yelled as Mike and Jess lets out a small chuckle. "Looks like somebody is more excited then us." Mike says as he climbs off the bus walking towards the building.

"I'm just happy for you guys." I spoke with a smile as I skipped behind Vic.

"Sure." Vic chuckles. "Hey, can you check our merch table?" He asked as he looks over to me.

"Sure thing!" I say as I walked away from the group making my way to the side of the building. I walked over to the table and looked throw the clothes. "Are we out of any sizes?" I asked looking at the guy.

"Yeah.. you're out of these in smalls." The guy who's running the booth points over at a shirt that had all of the guys and the band tour dates. "There should be another box full of them in a different color in the merch truck.. I remember getting a few extras made." I replied as I point over to our merch truck. The guy nods. "Thanks Paige." He replies. I smiled and nod.

I go to leave the merch booth before bumping into someone. "Sorry ki- Paige!" Ronnie says.

I smiled and chuckle. "Hey Ronnie." I spoke up. "About time you guys join back with us!" He says before giving me a hug. "Where's you're brothers?" He asked as we pulled away. "Inside the building." I answered. He nods. "Well wanna walk into the building together?" He asked. "It's fine Ronnie, you can go.. I have to do other stuff before going in side." I spoke softly as I looked at him. He smiles and nods before leaving to go inside the building.

I looked over at the merch table before letting out a small sight before walking away looking for Sleeping With Sirens tour bus...

Kellin POV
"Let's hang the jury. You sick judgemental fools, I'll bury you six feet deep. So tired of your rules." I sang softly before hearing Gabe.

"Sorry, What did you say?" I asked as I looked over at him.  "Someone's knocking." Gabe says Jack chuckles softly. "It's for you." Jack says as he looks over at me.

I walked to the door and sigh as I answered it. "What?" I asked before seeing who it was. My eyes widen in surprise.

"Hey Kellin." Paige spoke softly. I jump off the bus picking her up spinning us around. She chuckles softly as I stopped. I looked her in the eyes and give her a quick kiss. "I missed you." I whisper softly.

She kisses me again and rest her head against mine looking me in the eyes. "I missed you too." She whispers..