This isn't a love song

"I left my heart open once for you. But you grabbed it and chewed it out... oh boy, you know. You got to hold me close, before you let me down. Lead me out to the crowd. Grab ahold of my hand that's alright. You got to grab my heart before it falls out. They say that's it's a love song!" I sang as I wrote the lyrics down.

"What ya doing?" Tony asked as he glances over at the paper. I crumble the paper quickly before letting out a sigh. "Just trying to write some lyrics." I shrugged.

Tony took the paper out of my hand and uncrumbled it. "Hm.. sounds cute." He says as he looks at it closely. "I bet ya we could work on this song and make it work!" Tony says with a grin as he puts the paper down on the table.

"You would help me?" I asked in disbelief. "Of course!" He says with a grin. "Why wouldn't I?" He asked as he looks at the paper. "So what should it be? acoustic Or?" He asked as he looks at me. "Acoustic should work." I answered back. He grins and nods. "Should we get the guys to get involved with it?" He asked.

"with what?" Mike asked as him and Gabe walked onto the bus. "Oh just Paige writing a song." Tony replies as we looked over at the boys. "Don't tell me it's a love song." Mike says. "Of course it is dude! They're still on the first two months of dating!" Gabe yells at Mike. Tony and mine own eyes grown huge.

"What do you mean?" Mike asked confused. "Tony are you dating Paige?!" Mike yells. Gabe and I looked at each other. "Ew!" We both yelled. "Hell no!" Tony yells in disgust. "He's like another brother to me!" I yelled feeling sick to my stomach.

"Then who's the boyfriend?" Mike asked looking at me. "No one!" I yelled. "Paige." Mike warns. "I SAID NO ONE!" I yelled. "Gabe is just being stupid!" I yelled before standing up from the table walking to the door. I walked out the door slamming it behind me.

Mike POV

i watched as Paige walked out the door slamming it shut behind her. I let out a sigh before looking over at Gabe. He knows something.. "Gabe?" I questioned as Tony picked up the paper and walked to the back room that Paige stays in.

"I'm sorry for saying that Mike." Gabe starts as he scratches the back of his neck. "It was a joke, the whole thing I said was just a joke." He says as he walks away. I watched closely as I let out a sigh. "Something real big is up." I mumble to myself.

I walked outside and walked around the place we're at for the show. "Mike!" Fans yelled. I smiled as I walked over to the small group and signed a few things. "Mike can I ask you a serious question about you're sister?" A fan asked.

"If it's about her music or writing books I can't say anything of those." I replied back. "No it's about something else." The fan replies. "Like what?" I asked. "How do you and Vic feel about you're best friend dating you're sister?" She asked.

"My best friend?" I asked. "Tony or Gabe isn't dating Paige." I replied back. "Not them! Kellin Quinn from sleeping with sirens." She says back. My eyes widen in surprise. "What do you mean?" I asked. "It's all over twitter!" The girl says as she pulls out her phone showing me pictures of Kellin and Paige kissing and holding hands.

My anger was building up. "I'm sorry guys, I have to go find my sister." I responded before walking away. "Or Quinn himself." I mumbled to myself. "Vic isn't gonna be happy with this."

Paige POV

"Paige!" Yells a voice. I looked over seeing Jesse running over to me. "Hey Jesse." I spoke with a small grin. "We have a problem!" He yells. "What's that?" I asked as I looked at him concerned.

He pulls out his phone and shows me a picture of Kellin and I kissing. "Where the hell did you get that!?" I yelled. "I found it on twitter!" He yells. "Fans caught you guys and there's more proof of it!" He yells. "Where's Kellin?!" I yelled. "On the bus. Follow me." He responded as he turns around quickly walking away. I quickly follow close behind. "You don't think fans will bring it up to Mike or Vic, right?" I asked. "I don't know.. hopefully not." He says back as we walk to the bus...

"Kellin!" Jesse yells as we enter the bus. "No need to yell for me." Kellin says as he looks over at us. "Have you seen twitter?" Jesse asked as we sat down on the couch next to Kellin. "No? What's wrong?" He asked worried. Jesse then hands Kellin the phone showing him the pictures of him and I kissing and holding hands. "This can't be on twitter!" Kellin says as he shot up from the couch worried. "It is!" I yelled. "My brothers are gonna kill us!" I yelled. "I mean I'm mix emotional for this... on one hand I don't have to worry about people asking about my relationship.. but! On the other hand I'm gonna be dead for keeping this from you're brothers!" Kellin yells as he walks back and forth.

"Maybe it's not gonna go back to them?" Jesse asked as he looks at Kellin. "Oh it's gonna get back to them." Ronnie says as he walks on to the bus. "Mike was told by a fan.. he's looking for you guys right now." He says as he walks farther onto the bus

"great.. just fabulous!" I yelled as I stood up from the couch...