Leaving you a kiss goodbye for now

Paige POV
"Paige wake up." Says a voice.

I groan as I tossed on my left side in my sleep.

"Paige if you don't wake up I'm gonna dump ice water on you." The voice says.

"Shut, up, Vic." I mumble in my sleep. I could hear him groan and walk away. I smiled as I snuggled more into my blanket falling back asleep. Soon I was splashed with cold water. I jerk out of sleep and jump out of my bed angrily. "WHAT THE FUCK VIC?'" I yelled.

"Finally you're up." I says with a sigh. "Now get ready cause we're about to go home for a month." He says as he turns around.

"Why? Aren't we supposed to be on the road for two months?" I asked

"Jess has family issues.. so Michele made us all go on home and the other bands continue to tour." Vic explains.

I frown softly at the thought of not seeing Kellin for a good bite again. "Can I see Kellin before we leave?" I asked quietly. Vic smiles softly. "That's why I woken you up." He chuckles softly. "Go on.. you have 15 minutes before we leave." He says.

With that I quickly grabbed a outfit running to the bathroom to change out of the wet clothes. After I got dressed I ran out of the bathroom leaving the tour bus running to SWS bus. As soon as I get to the door I walked on in and looked around.

"Paige? Are you okay?" Gabe asked as he and Jesse looked over at me from the couch.

"Where's Kellin?" I asked as looking around.

"In the back room.. he seems down after Vic told him you guys had to head back home for a few." Jesse answered.

I nod slowly and made my way to the back room. I softly knocked on the door and made my way in the room. "Kellin?" I spoke softly.

He looks over at me and gives me a small smile. "Hey.. aren't you supposed to be leaving?" He asked softly frowning at the end.

"Yes.. but I wanted to see you before I left." I sigh softly. "I'm Kinda upset at the fact of not seeing you again for a bit." I spoke softly.

He sat up from the bed giving me a small hug. "But this time we'll keep in contact." He says as he takes my phone putting his number in.

"Definitely." I spoke softly before taking my phone back. He looks me in the eyes as I looked at him in his. "I wish we had more time together on this tour." He says with a small sigh.

"Me too." I whisper. He softly takes my hand and held it for a moment.

Soon my phone gone off. I look down at it seeing it was Vic

Vic: Hey sis.. hate to say this but.. it's time to go.

I frown softly as I put my phone back into my pocket. "I have to go." I whispered.

Kellin nods before pulling me into one last hug. After we pulled away I walked out of the room leaving the tour bus after saying buy to the other SWS members. After I walked out of their tour bus I walked my way to Vic and Mikes tour bus.

"Paige!" A voice yells. I turn around and saw it was Kellin. "I can't let you leave it." He says as he softly grabs my hand.

"I promise I'll keep in contact with you." I spoke softly as I looked him in the eyes.

He looked deep into my eyes before leaning in and softly kisses me. My eyes grown huge as I kiss him back.

After we pull away from the kiss he held both my hands. "I can't let you leave before making you my girlfriend." He whispers as he looks me in the eyes and softly moves my hair out of my eyes.

I kiss him again wrapping my arms around his neck....