Chapter 1 Wait a minute this is [Release that Witch]

A beautiful Sunny day where our Male Mc who is heading to school, he was on his way to school with his Uniform on and prepare for his class.

Y/n L/n
Age 18

When our Mc arrives at the classroom, some of his friends greets him and lets him sit next to them

When our Mc arrives at the classroom, some of his friends greets him and lets him sit next to them. One of his classmates cheer him for the next test in school if its hard. they tries their best.

During Class everything was normal and He saw a beautiful girl that caught his attention.

Clara
Age: 18

A beautiful young woman that caught Y/n's eyes is beautiful

A beautiful young woman that caught Y/n's eyes is beautiful... during Lunch time, it was their first time meeting...

Y/n: Uhh excuse me  Miss...

Clara: Oh, please... Call me clara.

Y/n: My name is Y/n L/n. its nice to meet you Clara, wanna hang out?

Clara: Sure!

After some time.

 they started to get to know each other for the entire  school year... Y/n was about to confess his feelings to her but...

Clara: I'm sorry M/n... but I'm in love with another man...

Y/n: What...?

Clara: I'm with another person. Please forgive me...

Y/n was left Dumfounded and Clara walks away. while Y/n was still stunded as to what happened... this made his heart shattered and rush back to his apartment.

Y/n: After everything we've been through together...

After a while 

Y/n forgets about her and starts studying about building and Invent something. he looks into google for a Job interview... he then suddenly get a call from a random person...