Chapter 9: Preparations until the storm begins [Release that witch]

A few Minutes after SM(Y/n) and the Cod squad left bordertown.

The Prince and the Witches are still outside the backyard. MM(Berlinda) then went outside to see them.

MM(Berlinda): Oh! So, How is everyone?

Andrea: ...

Nightingale: Were still trying to figure out what the heck is going on.

Ash: It all happened so fast...

Agatha: Yes... I need some space... after knowing that Alice... is now sided with the church...

Nightingale: So Prince, now what?

Roland: We should improve our defences, the Month of demon is still on going.

Tilly: I'll try my best to help as well!

Roland: Now... he said that I have to swallow this pill... correct?

Spy: Yes, it takes a while to take effect, once that's done, it should show you a System window, like how Mr. Mask has.

Roland: I see... then let's start with the defences as he said.

Spy: I'll assist you as well.

Roland: But before that, its almost late, lets get ourselves some dinner.

Everyone went inside the palace, all of the Witches gathered in the Dining room were empty.

MM(Berlinda): Now everyone, Before my brother left, he told me to give everyone a surprise.

Roland: Oh? What surprise is it?

MM(Berlinda): Well... its gonna be a surprise.

Andrea: Whatever it is, your making us exited.

Roland: Well, care to tell us Miss Mask?

MM(Berlinda): Well...

Their conversation were interrupted by a knock on the door. And it was Roland's followers with some of the Tf2 Team.

Iron Axe: Your Highness... please forgive our interruptions but...

Heavy: Heavy and Medic as well the knights have a delivery from Mr. Mask...

Medic: Permission to come in?

Roland: Sure, Come in. There's no problem.

Medic and Mercinaries and Roland's elite Knights, both entered the dining room with Boxes of food.

Lasagna
(4 total)

Lasagna(4 total)