Chapter 6 Fyord Witches Arrival [Release that Witch]

Here we see the Fyord's ships slowly docking near the US docks near the Mountain.

The shavi use her Magic to Levitate the witches and the ranger, taking all of them near the Giant bridge that Roland's People Constructed.

Worker: Get back to work! I can't wait to get my work meal!

Tilly: It took a long time from landing to entering the city... this bridge is really big... How many Ingots did they melt to build such a bridge?

Ash: It's a waste of Materials Obviously, a floating bridge can solve the traffic problem. Why is it necessary to build such a high?

Rangers: For Some simple reason...

Tilly: Why is that?

Ship Horn!!!

The witches were alerted until they noticed a giant ship that is about to pass the Giant bridge.

Rangers: *chuckles* That....

Everyone turn their attention to the Aircraft Carrier

Everyone turn their attention to the Aircraft Carrier. They werein awe due to its massive size and the amount of crew.

Tilly: What is that?!

Ranger: This is an Aircraft Carrier... its name is called the "USS THEODORE ROOSEVELT".

Ash: What are those weird metal Bird things that are on the deck?

Ranger: Thats out Jets that are about to take off during test drive. Mr. Sniper Mask's Factory Dock made this as a support carrier, carrying the amount of planes for combat.

.

Andrea: "Sniper Mask"... can you tell me more about him?

.

Ranger: Do not worry, you will meet him in person soon, but first you must head towards the Princes's royal capital.