Chapter 4 Leveling Up [Release That Witch]

SM(Y/n) POV.

I am in hell, and no turning back. There were numbers of demons sorrounding me, i should've thing this through because all I have is a pistol.

The Demons in this realm are:

Imps
Gargoyle
Zombie Soldier
Lost Souls
Hell Knights
Pinkies

Things are not bad so far, each of these demons gives alot of Xp the more I kill, but these are only low level demons.

I manage to slat each and everyone of them, more than enough to level up more, I then get a notification from the System showing my stats.

(System)
User's Stats

Level: 25 - 32

"You have aquired 7 skill points"

SM(Y/n): Hmmm.... let me just...

(System)

(Strenght)STR - 30  (Vitality)VIT - 30

(Agility)AGI- 33  (Intelligence)INT- 31

(Mana) MP - 23  (Stamina)STA- 29

SM(Y/n): Looking good...

Just as I was about to move on to the next stage, I was then halted by a giant green fireball that almost hit me.

Armored Mancubus
 Mini- boss [C - Rank]

The Mancubus roars and prepares for another shot, I meanwhile quickly hides beculauze I only have a pistol

I decided to try and get some hits in but it's armor is tough enough to bounce a bullet, I try to shoot some bullets at the eyes but he blocks quick with his arm canons...

SM(Y/n): Damn talk about fast block-!

I was then caught of guard by a green fireball that I got shot at, it was so strong that it send me flying through a nearby building.

Just as I was about to get up, I was then get shot by another green fireball... the miniboss was harder than I thought even tho its a medium difficulty... I then got shot....I thought I was gonna die...

but then I realized that I have one more last resort...

SM(Y/n): SYSTEM NOW!!!