CHAPTER ONE: MEMORIES.

It's been a month now. 

I still don't remember much of what happened. Sometimes there a blur that expects to creep out at random times of the day. Waking up beside Malfoy was definitely a shock of a lifetime. Not talking to him since it happened most likely is not the best idea but he's been ignoring me. What more could i do? 

Having to sit through a whole class of Divination was practical suicide. Every Divination lesson Professor Sybil basically makes assumptions that I'm going to die a painful death soon. Hermione and Ron have been acting pretty unusual recently. Avoiding eye contact, having to make excuses as to when they want to hang out and keeping away from me in general. Did they find out about what happened?

Walking down the hallway towards the hospital wing, feeling dread in the pit of my stomach. What if the results are bad? With regret, i drag my feet as i walk slowly in the direction that i need to go in. 

Walking inside the hospital wing, i can see that there's not a lot of patients in there today in which i don't have to be shy about my results. Immediately, spotting Madam Pomfrey tending to a younger child with boils all over them, i take my time with trudging over to the medical teacher. For one, having known that i was going to be this nervous, i wouldn't of come. 

"Mr Potter what can i do for you?" The medical teacher asked me patiently as she awaited my answer. This is much harder than i intended it to be. 

"I've been feeling under the weather just going on a month now and it's not getting better. I've been freaking out. Do you think that you can help me?" Was my reply whilst fiddling with my hands.

"What are your symptoms Mr Potter? Any sickness? Nausea?" She asked politely and discreetly as possible therefore, i take a deep breath before looking towards the ground in shame. 

"Last month there was a party inside the Slytherin common room and me and my friends crashed it. I got incredibly drunk as many of the teenagers did and i ended up waking up next to a boy that i will not include in my story for privacy circumstances. A week after that....incident...I started to feel sick and dizzy. I just hope i don't have a bad thing going on. After a month i got fed up so i came straight here"

"Okay Mr Potter thank you for being so honest about this situation. I think i know what's going on. I'm going to do a simple spell scan around your stomach to test my theory so i need you to lie down on the bed please" Madam Pomfrey inquires and as requested i did as i was told. 

The spell felt weird. Unatual. She had to lift the top of my shirt, which i didn't have a, problem with. Just by reading her face anyone can tell that she was shocked and freaking out about telling me the results of the test. After a minute, she turned to face me and looked me the eye.

"Mr Potter....Your Pregnant" 

I shot up like a bullet when i felt wetness drip down my forehead. Sitting in front of the bed are the two cutest things i have ever laid eyes on. 

Aria Lily Potter was perfect. She was born first at exactly eleven o'clock in the morning. I always called my most precious thing. At first when she came out after half an hour of pushing, i thought she was going to die. To put it nicely. The doctors all came rushing in when she didn't cry. When i finally got to hold her in my arms, it was like love at first sight. I didn't know how i could love someone until i saw my baby girl in my arms. 

I had to deal with the fact that she looks so much like Malfoy. Aria came out with near full head of blonde hair and the most mesmerizing blue eyes that i could get lost in for days. Much like mine. The strong chin, the sharp shape of her nose and her cute tiny hands all come from Malfoy's side.