CHAPTER ELEVEN: GETTING IN!

Harry has been busy all day with renerving the twin's room, while they were taking their daily nap in the spare bedroom. His flat was completely silent with no one around, just the crackling of magic spinning around him, rustling of decorations, and the scratching of his quill when he had an idea to write down. He thought that it was actually quite peaceful. He wasn't getting bombarded with Sirius's childish behaviour or Remus's questions on the newest books that he read. He had put decorating Aria and Axel's room off for too long.

Since he saw Draco and little Scorpius just yesterday it gave him the energy to finally give them the room that they both want. Just thinking about Draco and his little son put a smile on his face. Scorpius, so small and full of life, just like his own children Scorpius looks at everything with such curiosity and joy.

And Draco. Where does he even start with Draco? He was definitely a pain in the arse, never following his orders, always getting in the way, annoyed him to no end and yet....Draco was the best thing that ever happened to him. Without him, Aria and Axel wouldn't be here and he's very thankful for that. Maybe one day Harry might find a way to tell Draco that they share two beautiful children. Malfoy has this boyish charm about him, a little rough around the edges, and most of all, he treats him like a normal person and not like the boy-who-lived. It felt refreshing....That was how their relationship was before Draco broke up with him; always challenging each other. It was harder for Harry to accept Draco for who he was at the start but then he began to deal with him. Draco was there for him after Cedric's death when no one else and he could never repay him for that. Even though he left him in the worst way possible, he gave the golden boy two special rewards.

"-Daddy,-" Aria hissed from the doorway. "-you have a sad look on your face...-"

He learned that Aria and Axel could speak Parseltoungue when they were a few months old. They both kept hissing at him in that special language which was great because Harry never knew that it could be passed on to his kids considering that Harry himself wasn't technically born with the gift.

Harry looked down at her with a small frown upon his face. "-I'm not sad, honey. I promise.-"

"-You do have a sad face on Daddy....it makes me feel sad too...-"

Harry tried to force a small smile for his daughter and turned back around to finish painting the walls. He hears Axel hiss out a laugh beside his older sister whilst watching their father try and fail to decorate their room. Harry shook his head as another idea shot through his mind. He didn't get far before his thoughts went straight back to where they started.

Harry laid his head gently against the wall in front of him and frowned once more. Why did something feel off? It felt almost wrong....NO... There's nothing wrong! Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Something's wrong.

The moment that he priced that together, the warning sounds rang throughout his flat that an owl was trying to geth through and Harry ran as fast as he could to the owl that was causing the noise. He surged his feet faster when he realised that the owl came from Malfoy's house. Something happened for the alarms that he set around the flat to go off.

Fear shot through him at the though of something happening to Draco before he could admit his hidden secret.  This fear in him was very real and it kept building and building after taking the note from the distressed animal with the word 'HELP'  in big squiggly writing on the torn parchment. The panic finally finished setting in when the paper smelt of smoke. Draco couldn't get out...he had to get out! It didn't make any sense...Harry needed to get to them so he could save both of them. He just couldn't move. He needed to move! Why didn't this make any sense!?

Harry needed to think but the fear and panic were overwhelming and he found himself gripping the wall for support until his knuckles turned white, his breathing came in short and quick breaths. He was finding hard to breath. He hadn't had a panic attack since his uncle had physically abused him four years ago. He needed to save Draco and Scorpius.

"-Daddy what's wrong?-" he breathed, gaining control of his thoughts.

"Nothing, sweetie...Now listen carefully. I'm going to send you both through the floo to Uncle Paddy and Uncle Moony. You're gonna wait with them whilst I do something really important. Can you do that for me with your brother?" She looked up at him, seemingly in thought and nodded quickly after seeing how impatient he was."

Wasting no time, Harry sent Aria and Axel through the floo before apparating out of the flat to save Draco and his son.

*****************************************************
Arriving at the scene, the flames held Harry at bay as it consumed everything in sight.

Dark smoke surrounded the air, making it nearly impossible to breath. The flowers that Draco probably spent hours on and the outside of the house had almost turned completely black. It didn't help that there were twigs everywhere that were adding to the fire as fuel. It was spreading more by the minute.

"Oh my god! Draco!" Harry cried to himself and ran a few steps forward.

Harry felt himself slowly start to panic once again. He had no idea how he had managed to find out where Draco lived, only that Draco Malfoy was trapped inside. He would have to deal with the rest of those questions later.

Harry closed his eyes tightly and pushed back the worry that he felt as much as possible. He could only imagine how Draco must be feeling if he had no way to get out.

He stride forward and used his magic to release the charms that he felt around the house. It felt....dark...

On the right side of the house, he heard the found sound of glass breaking and the fire flared even more than it already was. Almost all the other glass exploded in different directions, releasing all of the compressed air. Harry dived out of the way just in time as the hot air and fire turned manic, making more of the house give way.

Harry's eyes widen in horror and ran towards the right side of the window, dread pooling in the pit of his stomach. Covering his mouth with his black robes, he raised one foot up and over the broken window ledge and once he felt the ground, he moved the rest of his body inside as well.

The flames were hit and intense as he willed his body to take little steps nearer inside.

It felt empty.

That was untill he spotted Draco and Scorpius a heap in the corner of the room. Malfoy looked bad. His hair was nearly all black with soot covering the tips, his face was pitch black with ash and his back was covered in third degree burns because of the fact that his whole body tried to protect Scorpius. Scorp was under Draco but he looked slightly better than his father did which was great news.

Harry willed his body closer to the Malfoy's. Once he arrived by their side he put the tips of his fingers up to both of their throats to see if their was any sign of a pulse and thankfully there was. Draco s was slowly slowing down but it was there. Lifting Scorpius up in his Arms and wrapping his other free arm around Draco's body, he apparated away.

*****************************************************
DEAR READERS: I THOUGHT YOU MIGHT OF WANTED TO SEE HARRYS PROV OF THINGS SO HERE IT IS. NEXT CHAPTER IM ACTUALLY INCLUDING ONE OF MY READERS IDEA THAT I WILL ADD THEIR NAME TO THE END TO THANK THEM FOR THE IDEA. IF ANYONE ELSE HAS ANY IDEAS, IM OPEN TO THEM. EVEN IF THEY SOUND FUNNY, I WILL TRY AND INCLUDE THEM SO PLEASE DONT HESITATE TO ASK ME.

THE NEXT CHAPTER WONT BE WRITED FOR A FEW DAYS.

HOPE YOU LIKED IT 😁