CHAPTER TEN: DANGERS AND MYSTERIES.

-SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T POSTED IN A WHILE. I'VE HONESTLY BEEN TAKING SOME TIME OF BEFORE I NEEDED A BREAK FROM CERTAIN THINGS THAT I'M NOT YET COMFORTABLE TO SHARE. I HAVE ALSO BEEN IN AND OUT OF HOSPITAL RECENTLY BUT ANYWAYS....LIFE MOVES ON...I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE NEXT CHAPTER :)
*****************************************************

"No seriously...." Harry started but the sudden sound of his father's voice Scorpius looked up, he gave Malfoy a small smile in which was replaced by a guilty one.

"I got scar'd, Dada. Sowwy..." Scorpius spoke softly before looking down at his shoes. "But 'Arry made me feel otay again! He's weally nice, Dada!" He finished more excited than before. Draco hid his surprise expression quickly before looking down at his son.

"It's alright, Scorp. I know how you don't like it if I take to long so I'll try and be quicker next time. Okay?" Scorpius nodded frantically and Harry spoke up.

"He was pretty brave. I only came to pick up....my children. I saw him just before he was about to burst into tears. I think that he just missed you, Malfoy." Draco seemed to tense up while looking anywhere but at Harry uncomfortably.

"Yes I know. He gets like this sometimes."

"Oh, no need to worry about that," said Harry as though they still gave eachother advice like they did when they went to Hogwarts together. "My children have ADHD so they don't like being away from me for too long either... Sometimes I send them to stay with Andy for a few days with Teddy. They need to spend time with someone their age one in a while..." Potter shrugged as though him and Draco had these talks all the time.

Draco didn't respond so Potter thought that this was his que to keep talking.

"I don't think that would be a problem with little Scorpius here though. He's really quite smart for his age. He even has great manners. Aria and Axel forget a simple please and thank you all the time, and they're both older than Scorp is. Not to mention that they have a bit of a temper. I was quite surprised that I didn't know that he was your son. He looks exactly like you!"

"Potter...You're rambling." Draco informed Potter with a slight smirk tugging at the corner of his lips. Harry blushed slightly. Not that he'dadmit it but....he loves it when Draco gives him the famous Malfoy smirk.

"Yeah I get that a lot. Sorry. I should probably go and get my children now. It was nice to see you again, Malfoy. You look good today by the way." Potter raked his eyes down Draco's body and then looked down at the mini Malfoy next. "it was lovely meeting you, Scorp." Before he had the chance to leave, Scorpius launched himself towards the brunette, hugging his legs tightly and grinning up at him.

"Tank you for hel'ing me find my Dada, 'Arry. It was nice to meet you as well." Scorpius rushed his words but Harry understood. He crouched down about and hugged Scorpius's small body.

"Any time little man." He stood up and ruffled the small Malfoy's hair and then looked up at the bigger Malfoy. "Scorp let it slip earlier that your having some home troubles so if you need a place to stay mine is always open to you guys. Just owl if you need anything." He said before turning and walking towards the door of Andromeda's to finally receive his kids. Following Harry's example, Draco apparated home with a tired Scorpius held protectively in his Arms.

*****************************************************

Crystal coloured eyes openedsleapipy; Something had woke him up, but he had no idea what it was. Draco coughed and rolled over to try to get some more sleep. He had been sleep-deprived lately. He coughed again, suddenly finding it hard to breath and his lungs began to burn with lack of air. Now side awake, he looked around his bedroom, trying to see through the haze of fog that had been collected outside of his door. Smoke!