CHAPTER FOUR: WHAT A SURPRISE.

No one's pov/Draco's point of view.

Draco was jealous. It was painful for him to watch the one that he loved...loves dance and passionately kiss another. He was unable to take his eyes of the painful scene that was playing out. They both look so fucking in love that it makes Draco's stomach twist and churn with agony. He deserved better...So Draco kept on telling himself. 

"Don't be a fool Draco. Go over there and talk to him. You haven't seen him for the past couple of years. It's like he vanished." His best friend, Pansy Parkinson sighs, comfortingly squeezing his arm as they stand there watching them by the bar. Watching Harry fucking Potter and Luna fucking Lovegood gracefully dance the waltz. They looked perfect for each other.

Draco could tell that him and Potter were becoming fast friends during their fifth year. It was he that had had to fuck things up. He had to fuck things up by making the first move on Harry Potter by kissing him. Not just kissing. It was all the sexual tension between them that lead Draco into the stupid complicated situation. He wanted Potter. He always has. It was only three weeks after they started their sexual relationship where Draco started to think the lust had turned into something more. It was one of the reasons why he ended it. He didn't want Potter falling in deep like he had. 

Friends with benefits, that's what Potter called it.

Draco called them fuck buddies.

Outloud, that's what they were always going to be, nothing more. And Draco nearly died inside after every secret sex session. Why shouldn't he. Draco wanted more. He wanted the impossible. Impossible considering the fact that he was due to get married. Another reason why he ended it before it went to far. Stupid pureblood rules. Stupid fucking heart. Draco had started it all, so he deemed it appropriate to end it.

And so, Draco did it, he said goodbye and walked away. Was it the worst decision of his life? In short answer, yes it was. It's been three years since he last laid eyes on him and still, even now, Draco's heart was beating at a rather fast pace in which it made his whole body ache as he watched Potter and Lovegood dance across the dance floor and then Snog. That ridiculous lopsided grin that he grew to love made his head spin. It only gets worse as he beams down at Luna.

Draco missed him. Missed him. He was never able to forget the moment where he said goodbye to Potter and just left. When it was announced that he had left the country to do some training, it had killed him inside. Not only had he said goodbye to their relationship but, he had also said goodbye to Potter in general. It took a year and eating a lot of ice cream with Pansy and Blaise to come back from his depressive state.

Draco Malfoy, a bisexual man, married to an overly jealous women four three and a half years, and yet here he was, watching with sorrow as he wishes that it was him that was dancing that closely with Potter.

Pansy was right. Draco was acting like a fool.

There was no way that Potter thought Draco was anything but an enemy. Who was he kidding?

"Oh, for Salazar's sake!" Pnsy snorts beside him. "Are they seriously fucking snogging right now?"

Almost immediately, Draco snaps his eyes shut. "Yes, they clearly are pans. That much is very fucking obvious. I can see that for myself from over here, thanks ever so."

Pansy tuts in disapproval, rolling her eyes. "Why are you even here Draco? Why did you want to come? Why now all of a sudden?" She grabs his arms and forcefully made him look at her. "Drake, You've made yourself stay away from these events for so long. Why are you doing this to yourself? It will only hurt you. This is what Asoria wanted when she showed you the Daily Profit saying that he was the man of honour."