CHAPTER TWO: YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE.

It's not like I'm trying to ignore the letter that Dumbledore sent me last week. How am i meant to reply to that? To be honest, I'm scared to go back home. What if the Malfoy's want full custody? What if people find out that i birthed them? That can't happen. Horrible people that want to use me will be after us. 

Seeing as i saw in the Daily Profit that Sirius finally got the trial he deserved, i knew i could trust him. Trusting Sirius and Remus was an easy call. They both spoil Aria and Axel to much. At first they both were disappointed in me for having a Malfoy child but then they started to see reason. Sirius was the worst at first. He wanted me to get rid of it seeing as he has so many bad people in his family. Remus was trying to be supportive. 

Looking around my room, i feel displeased with the amount of paper that i allowed myself to throw on the floor. Those were all replies that i was planning on sending back but they just didn't sound right. 

Just as i was about to grab another piece of parchment, i sense the flew opening up to allow someone in. With a lot of effort grabbing my wand, sneakily i ran towards the fireplace and let a sigh of relief out. Sirius, with his hair in much better condition and Remus, with a bar of chocolate in his hands both step out together. 

"Harry. Put your wand away were not murders!" Sirius spoke first, breaking the tension in which i roll my eyes.

"I thought you were. I have been meaning for the goblins to come and six it, not that it matters anyways now. Dumbles wants me to go back home and I don't know how to reply. What if the Malfoy's want to take Aria and Axel from me?" I asked and quickly wipe a forming tear away.

"Why does he want you back?" Inquired Remus Poleitly.

"Something about voldemort. Apparently he's been attacking people again and that i need to go back to train" 

"This shouldn't be your job pup...." Said Sirius whilst wrapping his arms around my shoulder in a comforting manor. I have no idea where i would be if i didn't have either of them. There my rocks. 

"Pa'foot! Mooey! Papa never said that you were comin over today" Axel came running over and quickly marked his place in Remus's awaiting arms. Both of my children have there favourite adult. Aria loves Sirius because he shows her all kinds of pranks and secretly takes her to quidditch games and Axel loves Remus because of the amount of chocolate that he feed him even when i say no. 

"Can you guys put them to bed? I just need to write a quick reply" I question to which they both nod and sirius picks up Aria whilst Remus picks up Axel. 

"But Papa....You always sing us a lulby!" Complains Axel.

"I will. I just have to write a letter and then I'll be in i promise." With that being my last words to them for the minute, i walked back into my room and spell some new parchment and quill to my will. I begin to write. 

Dear Headmaster Dumbledore.

I completely understand your request. I will be bringing my twins with me and since Sirius was innocent, he will look after them with the help of Remus when I'm away for my final year at school. I shall tell Hermione and Ron what happened when i return. 

see you soon.

Harry .J Potter

Once sending off the letter with Hedwig, I walked into the second bedroom of our two bedroom apartment. Walking inside, both of the adults were being childish and hitting my children with pillows. Rolling my eyes, i grab the pillows off them and put them back under Aria and Axel's heads.