𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞, 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭!

It had been three days after the Wind Hashira encountered a little girl in the alleyway, she was still in the hospital as the following days pass by but the nurses did inform the Wind Hashira that she'll be ready to leave on the same day his patrol in the village ends. Sanemi visits Y/n when he's on break or when he has finished patrolling the village for the day, on the way to the hospital he would bring her cookies or brownies or would sometimes bring both if she was an extra good brat for the day according to Sanemi of course.

Today it was Sanemi's break time, it was around the early noons as he had just finished lunch at a restaurant, he was walking towards Y/n's room with a bag of cookies for her, he visited her earlier at breakfast before he started his patrol.

He slid the door open, looking around the room for Y/n only to find her on her futon wrapped up in her white blanket like a burrito.

"Did the brat do this to herself?" he asked with a grin, walking inside and sliding the door close.

Y/n nodded with a hum before rolling around.

"Mm! I got bored after eating so I decided to wrap myself up!" Y/n said with a small smile, continuing to roll around her futon.

Sanemi chuckled at the child before saying.

"Don't you usually write or draw in your notebook that I bought for you, brat?" Sanemi asked, looking at the small coffee table where she placed her notebook, coloring pencils, and pencils.

Y/n whined in response, rolling around her futon faster.

"Obviously I would get bored! I've been doing the same routine for the past three days!"

"Alright, brat, no more getting upset, have some cookies." Sanemi placed the bag of cookies on the coffee table, crossing his arms.

"And stop rolling around, you're gonna get yourself dizzy." Sanemi said, his eyes following Y/n who slowly started to stop rolling around.

"Hehe~" she giggled finally stopping from rolling around, staring at the ceiling above her that was until Sanemi stood next to her wrapped up burrito-like body, blocking the ceiling that she stared at.

"Let me guess, you can't unwrap yourself, huh, brat?" Sanemi grinned teasingly.

"Yes please!" Y/n smiled looking up at the Wind Hashira who let out a sigh before he sat down on the ground, his legs crossed as he slowly started to unwrap her.

"You know your body's a lot smaller than it's supposed to be, you look like a four-year-old, you know that?" Sanemi said as Y/n was completely unwrapped now she only lay down on her futon in a starfish position.

"Cookies!" Y/n said, sitting up, completely ignoring what the Wind Hashira just said now as she moved next to the coffee table, opening the bag as her eyes shined brightly at the sight of the chocolate chip cookies.

Sanemi just let out a sigh, but it wasn't a frustrated or annoyed one, it was more like a calm, and a happy one. He watched as the girl devoured one cookie.

'I'm not gonna be even surprised anymore if the brat gets a toothache...' Sanemi thought with a rare small smile.

'Ah right, I forgot to tell her.' He thought before calling her out.

"Brat, tomorrow we'll be free to go back to my Estate so we'll be leaving very early tomorrow."

Y/n turned around, and looked at the Wind Hashira with a bright smile.

"Really?! Yeepee!~ I can finally leave this boring place! And most importantly no more hospital food!" She cheered, bringing her hands up in the air.

Sanemi grinned at her response before asking.