𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮...

"WHAT?!" You shouted jaw dropped all the way to the floor, your eyes widened in astonishment. Just what does he mean to change your last name into Shinazugawa?!

"I ain't repeating myself, brat." Sanemi said starting at you who's still processing things.

"Me?! Changing my last name into Shinazugawa?! AM I MARRYING ONE OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS OR SOMETHING OLD HAG?!" You shouted pointing at him.

"WHAT?! NO YOU DUMBASS!!! YOU'RE NOT MARRYING ANYONE RIGHT NOW" Sanemi shouted with shark teeth bonking your head.

"Oh hallelujah!" You shouted in relief tears of happiness running down your face before you wiped them away.

"I still don't get it-" Sanemi cut you off with a scoff.

"Dumbass..." He murmured.

"Fyi I just don't get a damn!" You shouted with shark teeth.

"Okay calm down! Let me simplify things!" Sanemi said in annoyance. As he said that you calmed still glaring at him angrily, though you looked adorable in his eyes no matter how hard you tried to be scary right now.

"Okay... so you know your dad, right?" He started, you rolled your eyes of the mention of your father.

"Ugh, why? what about that old hag? If he died I'll happily attend his funeral with fake tears😊❤️" You said with a sweet smile.

"Wish it did happen but no." Sanemi said patting your head.

"Aw☹️" You frowned now sulking.

"It'll happen.." Sanemi reassured patting your back.

"Okay back to the topic, yeah about that old hag, he abused you back then... right?" Sanemi asked with a gentle tone knowing you're sensitive about the topic.

"Uh... yeah... I don't even consider him as a dad anymore anyways..." You said crossing your arms.

"Good. He's a bitch anyways😒"

"Tell me about it, I feel bad for my mom for dating a huge damn red flag."

Sanemi grinned ruffling your hair.

"I could treat you better than that old hag!"

"Oh I bet you will."

"So what do you say, brat? Wanna be the Wind Hashira's bratty daughter?"

"HELL YEAH!!! ADOPT ME OLD MAN!!!"

"On second thought, I changed my mind😐"

"WAIT- NO! SIGN THEM PAPERS NOW!!!"

He chuckled placing the papers on the wooden floor and taking the black bullpen from your mini desk. Now I know Sanemi canonly can't write shit, but let's just say Shinobu taught, aight?🙏

He signed the papers writing his signature, you cheered with joy jumping up and down happily on your futon making happy giggles.

"Yeepee!~ I have a new old hag!"

Sanemi chuckled looking at you as you still kept jumping in joy.

"You sure do, brat... you sure do..."

"YES!!! IM THANKING EVERY SINGLE GOD IN MY PRAYERS TONIGHT! WOOHOO!!!" You yelled with happiness.

"You better get used to being called "Lady Shinazugawa", brat."

"Oh my gosh?! I'm gonna be called with the word "lady?!" MY DAY JUST GOT EVEN BETTER AAAGGHHHH!!!"

"Loud like a gorilla..." Sanemi sigh pinching the bridge of his nose with a chuckle.