𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐢𝐭.

"Uhh, Kocho..." Sanemi whispered.

"Ara ara~ yes, Shinazugawa-san?" Shinobu asks with her iconic sweet loving smile.

"Can I ask you something in private when we're about to leave?" He asked.

She nodded her head with a hum.

"Why yes, Shinazugawa-san." She said.

"Thanks..." Sanemi whispered before turning his attention back to Y/n who still sat on his lap while glaring intensely at Tengen.

"You wanna call me "brat" again, old hag?"

"H-Hey now, Y/n... I'm didn't mean to call you tha—"

"Didn't mean to? Yeah. Totally." You replied with sarcasm crossing your arms. Great, now your mood was ruined.

Sanemi never felt so much joy in his whole life, he was holding back his laughter with all his might, gosh the situation was just so hilarious.

"Wow. The Sound Hashira stuttering? I can't believe my ears." Obanai joined in, his tone filled with sarcasm as he mocked the Sound Hashira.

"Damnit, Iguro, mind your own damn business-" Tengen said with veins on his face and a creepy smile.

"Oh? But this is my business..." Obanai grinned behind his mask.

"I hope you get rejected."

"I hope your wives leave you."

"My girls would never leave me!"

"How do you know?🤨" Obanai said with a raised brow and teasing smirk behind his mask.

"I-" Tengen paused, blinking multiple times to process things right now.

"This is why my flamboyant muscle rats used your snake as a jumping rope!" He exclaimed, pointing at Obanai and his snake.

"Oh why you—" Obanai gripped the tsuka of his Nichirin blade.

"No damn way we're fighting in here. We're fighting somewhere else. I'm already paying a lot for the food and I'm not increasing the payment for the damage." Tengen said strictly.

"Well then that just makes things even better for you to struggle." Obanai said.

"That's it!" Tengen yelled.

'Are these guys even Hashiras? All I see are total children💀' You thought.

"Lunch with you guys sure did become interesting..." You whispered to Sanemi who snickered at what you said.

"Now that they showed their true colors you're just gonna have to live with it." Sanemi said.

꧁Time Skip꧂

"So what is it that you wanted to ask me, Shinazugawa-san?" Shinobu asked as the other Hashira started leaving one by one.

"So uhm-" Sanemi sweat dropped.

"???" Shinobu tilted her head to the side a bit.

"Uh- Where can I get adoption papers?" Sanemi asked nervously not making eye contact.

Shinobu's eyes widened with surprise before she smile brightly.

"They're for Y/n-chan, aren't they?" She asked with small smile.

"Yeah, they're for the brat..." Sanemi said side eyeing the wall.

"Don't be a bad influence for her, Shinazugawa-san!😊" Shinobu said with a creepy smile.

(Listen, idk where tf do u get adoption papers but let's just say Sanemi got them.)

꧁Time Skip꧂

Sanemi was in front of Y/n's room holding the adoption papers he was sweating bullets but it soon stopped once he regained his confidence back. He knocked on her door gently before going in. You were lying down on your futon with your blanket wrapping you around like a burrito.

"Hi, old man!" You said with a smile rolling around your futon left and right.

"At this point I'm gonna call you burrito brat." Sanemi said sarcastically sitting down next to your futon as you stopped rolling around.

You giggled wiggling out of the blanket, now free from being a burrito.

"Need something?" You asked sitting up.

"Your last name's "L/n" right?" Sanemi asked.

"Yeah. Why? Got a problem with it?" You asked, Sanemi flicked your forehead.

"Yeah." He replied.

"What?! What's your problem with my last name?!" You yelled angrily.

"Oh a lot, brat." Sanemi grinned trying to hold back his laughter.

"Suck it up, old man! What do you want me to do about it?!"

"Change it."

"What?! Change it to what?!🤬🤬"

"Shinazugawa.."

—————————————————————————

Guess who left their readers waiting for the next chapter for 11 days😍😘

See you all on the next chapter💋 (Im losing motivation I need help before this goes discontinued)