𝐈𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐳𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐬!

Ever since yesterday's night you made your decision of wanting to stay with the Wind Hashira even if he's really busy on days but you can't help but wonder if he also feels the same way towards you. You hoped he was also comfortable and happy with your presence if not then I guess you'll have to get your grave ready and carry a bag full of embarrassment on your back.

Right now, you both were currently on your way to a restaurant where all the Hashiras were gonna have lunch at, it was Sanemi's day off which means you two get to spend time together the whole day you were secretly glad about it but acted like you wanted him to be on one.

꧁Flashback꧂

"So today's your day off?" You asked munching on your breakfast Sanemi made who was sitting in front of you also eating breakfast.

"Yeah, Oyakata-sama said I could let some weak @ss demon slayers do the job for me." Sanemi replied rolling his eyes at the mention of the demon slayers.

"Oyakata-sama?" You asked tilting your head a bit to the side.

"He's basically like my boss." Sanemi simplified.

"Oh ok."  You replied awkwardly side eyeing to your left as you ate some food.

Both of you just silently ate your breakfast with an awkward tension in the air, both of you wanting to just break it so bad but fearing it could get worser.

'COME ON, Y/N, THINK OF A DAMN TOPIC THINGS ARE ALREADY GETTING AWKWARD💀' You thought sweating bullets.

Luckily, God decided to give you a chance of life by making Sanemi's crow break the awkwardness. It cried loudly yelling that Sanemi has a letter from the Insect Hashira. You both look at the crow a sigh of relief escaping from your lungs. Sanemi stood up from his chair as he grabbed the scroll from the crow, he opened the scroll and read it silently his eyes moving left and right with an irritated look. You waited for a bit for him to finish reading, he let out a sigh pinching the bridge of his nose as he just placed the scroll on the counter before sitting back down.

"So what did it say?" You asked.

"Nothing much, just Kocho saying were gonna have lunch at a restaurant." He said.

"You mean that purple butterfly girl?" You asked. Sanemi sweat dropped.

"Yeah... I thought you said you wouldn't forget her name?" He asked before you shushed him.

"Only name but never the face✨✨✨" You said spreading you arms open with an imaginary rainbow.

"And then I thought I was the old hag here, you have poor memory, you know that?" He grinned teasingly.

"First of all, you basically just agreed you're an old hag. Second of all, I know, so don't remind me." You said before crossing your arms with an angry pout.

"First of all, stfu. Second of all, I'll be sure to remind you that every single day. Third of all, don't pout because I heard only brat's pout." He said teasingly, ever since he's been calling you "brat" as a nickname you've been doing every single thing to show proof you're not one, like putting your entire soul into prayers, using your entire strength and power, etc2x💀💀

You dramatically gasped, placing your left hand on your chest as you sent him a huge damn bombastic side eye. (Ik, I'm not funny.)

"Oi, oi... what's that look for, brat?" He asked irritatedly, veins on his face visible.

"Stop calling me a brat!"

"Brat."

"Stop!"